The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Nexus get good with tanks in bf3 dude... so much more fun then BF4

taking jets out in BF3 with tank is so much more satisfying...

just get Reactive.. smoke and LMG and ull rape easily.. just remember to keep ya reactive up all the time... (something thats badly needed in bf4)

Havent got reactive on my 2nd account yet but u cant get scores like this in bf4 :D

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/1/73113963/902804703/

Last edited:
Associate
Is the TOW missile on the RCB bugged? Whenever I try to fire it, nothing seems to happen, no missile fires.

Caporegime
I'm really loving the SRR-61. Currently using 6x scope, Pull through and the laser/light combo just started to unlock the battlepacks for it now. :cool:

aergplmmreopgnmreaongmperaogmperamngo[eanognwpa\gni

Yup, loving the SRR too, it just sounds so good :cool:

Although m98 is better overall I think, way more drop but better for moving targets.

Going to play more obliteration as you can do much better when sniping.

U mad bro? :D

:p

Nexus get good with tanks in bf3 dude... so much more fun then BF4

taking jets out in BF3 with tank is so much more satisfying...

just get Reactive.. smoke and LMG and ull rape easily.. just remember to keep ya reactive up all the time... (something thats badly needed in bf4)

Havent got reactive on my 2nd account yet but u cant get scores like this in bf4 :D

I can barely remember what tank gameplay is like in bf 3, that long since I played in them :( :o Just remember that stupid disabled crap though, something like when you hit 50%, health doesn't regen. but starts to decrease non stop until either repaired to 100% or your dead :(

Going to need a repair bitch in bf 3 as well! :D

Think that is the tank setup that I ran with in bf 3, except I had HMG. edit: also had thermal optics instead

Probably be getting SSD sometime in the next 1-2 week so will get windows 8.1 installed and then get bf 3 etc. installed, have to say I am rather looking forward to it! The aek, m16, rex, magnum, AM, CQ, bazaar!

Going to give helis and jets another go too since I have switched to mouse and KB. What's best turning speed for jets?

Aren't scout helis pretty **** in bf 3?

Last edited:
Caporegime
Altair Range, started about 15v15, we were dominating and they ended up with a single flag. Then I got switched and was on the end of a 650 point loss which was partially my own doing. As soon as I got switched I was top of the leaderboard. That's how badly they were doing. Balancers really suck sometimes.

Associate

Probably be getting SSD sometime in the next 1-2 week so will get windows 8.1 installed and then get bf 3 etc. installed, have to say I am rather looking forward to it! The aek, m16, rex, magnum, AM, CQ, bazaar!

Going to give helis and jets another go too since I have switched to mouse and KB. What's best turning speed for jets?

Aren't scout helis pretty **** in bf 3?

Just a word of caution, there's seems to be a bit of an issue under windows 8.1 with the web plugin not working properly. It just sticks at the Joining server part but never actually loads into the game.
There may be a workaround that resolves it but I haven't found it yet.

Caporegime
Hmmmmmmm

Guess I'll read up a bit more on windows 8.1 before I install it!

Perhaps just a problem with a certain browser on 8.1???

hehe, hax! :D

Will be interesting to see how I do with tanks in bf 3, in bf 4, getting about an average of 45+ kills with MBT tanks and 0-3 deaths, think the highest I have got is about 68 on siege or rogue.

BF3 Rex <3
BF3 Tanks (who needs reps nexn00b)
BF3 FOV aiming <3
BF3 Bazaar <3
BF3 M16 <3

BF3 scout helis :'(

Just remembered how slow and crap the RPG's in BF 3 are so yes you are probably right, I won't need reps :p :D Whenever I played with tanks in bf 3, I was way too aggressive and used my main cannon more often than the secondary for infantry :o

Soldato
u dont need a gunner nex...

keep ya reactive up all time and use smoke too... any attacks from jets helis, smoke move little and repair to full, a strafe with every rocket pod hitting will only disable a tank, if played properly a jet will never kill a tank without help. also use supp on ya gun and tank wont show on minimap

+ if jets strafe u just jump out and RPG them after few goes its really not that hard to hit jets when they strafe right at u

been playing on timeless last few hours winding a lot of russians up which was hilarious guy with over 10k AA kills went hunting for us over 4 maps with his butt buddy in stationary AA too.. so funny watching them with negative KD's at end of game, but i ended up getting banned for swearing to much lol..

come play with us tomorrow if u got it installed or just uninstall that BF4 crap..

off to bed night night :)

Soldato
Just a word of caution, there's seems to be a bit of an issue under windows 8.1 with the web plugin not working properly. It just sticks at the Joining server part but never actually loads into the game.

never had of heard of anyone on windows 8 doing that to them either..

Associate
Going to need a repair bitch in bf 3 as well! :D

Think that is the tank setup that I ran with in bf 3, except I had HMG. edit: also had thermal optics instead

I went back into bf3 yesterday and really enjoyed it. Think i'll play a lot more today , infinite ammo for tanks will be nice again. Felt a little weird to start with but soon got into the swing of it. I'll partner up with the attack heli if you like its much more fun in bf3. I used the f2000 with laser and was hip firing ftw

Underboss
I'd be up for a bit of 3. Only got the vanilla game tho. Might be a good place to practise my piloting in game without having to worry about destroying my K/D.

Last edited:
Associate
got win 8.1 never had that...source?

There are threads about it on battlelog. I'll see if I can find one.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2955065218707213770/

[UPDATE:] I appear to have fixed it on my laptop. I uninstalled the Battlelog plugin from 'Programs and Features' adn then installed a number of windows updates that were available.

I was working under win8.1 previously but stopped working after one of the web plugin updates.

Last edited:
Soldato
Never had any issues with BF BL plug in install on my SSD and Win 8.1.

hmmm i might give BF3 on PC a little blast also. I was a top 1000 player on the Xbox360 and had a bunch of fun so off to look if its still on sale. I heard there are loads and loads of cheaters/hackers on BF3 PC, is that true? That would massivley turn me off if that's the case.

Fun games last night, as always. Oblit wasnt actually bad, much better than that POS Rush, what a pile of steaming turd.

Last edited:
Associate

I had this problem its was missing registry keys from the installer.

Added the key's and it worked fine, it may have been fixed in a later battlelog plugin installer.

I think the issue sticking joining the server is different to the one the registry keys fix.

Last edited:
Caporegime
u dont need a gunner nex...

keep ya reactive up all time and use smoke too... any attacks from jets helis, smoke move little and repair to full, a strafe with every rocket pod hitting will only disable a tank, if played properly a jet will never kill a tank without help. also use supp on ya gun and tank wont show on minimap

+ if jets strafe u just jump out and RPG them after few goes its really not that hard to hit jets when they strafe right at uq

been playing on timeless last few hours winding a lot of russians up which was hilarious guy with over 10k AA kills went hunting for us over 4 maps with his butt buddy in stationary AA too.. so funny watching them with negative KD's at end of game, but i ended up getting banned for swearing to much lol..

come play with us tomorrow if u got it installed or just uninstall that BF4 crap..

off to bed night night :)

Thanks for the tips :)

Will get it installed on to my other drive for the time being, I'll just put up with the slow loading speeds!

Hehe, not many bf3 servers left for you now :p

I went back into bf3 yesterday and really enjoyed it. Think i'll play a lot more today , infinite ammo for tanks will be nice again. Felt a little weird to start with but soon got into the swing of it. I'll partner up with the attack heli if you like its much more fun in bf3. I used the f2000 with laser and was hip firing ftw

Yup it is going to be weird getting use to that suppression and god awful blue filter again lol :(

At least with bf3, we won't experience dodgy inconsistent net code, black screens, server crashes......

And yup I'll join you as well for some attack heli action :D

Indeed, love the f2000, beast on cq maps.

I'd be up for a bit of 3. Only got the vanilla game tho. Might be a good place to practise my piloting in game without having to worry about destroying my K/D.

Wouldn't really worry about the other map packs, imo a lot of them are very poor except am and cq, you wouldn't like cq though! :D

hmmm i might give BF3 on PC a little blast also. I was a top 1000 player on the Xbox360 and had a bunch of fun so off to look if its still on sale. I heard there are loads and loads of cheaters/hackers on BF3 PC, is that true? That would massivley turn me off if that's the case.

Nice, now we just need to get marty, 2bl etc. to install it :D

Don't know about now, but it wasn't a problem for the last few months before bf4

Soldato
hmm BF3 premo is £35, cant really spend that for an old game. I'd prob want the extra maps as it'll prob be boring getting kicked out and you lot carry on. Think I'll wait and see if it drops again, after all, I'm having heaps of fun with BF4 still.

Soldato
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom