BF Hardline Visceral Games

Caporegime
Initial intel so far

http://getbblog.com/en/board/topic/...eady-in-the-work-or-a-big-update-in-Battlelog

Research Status
Some "almost, facts" found during code research - Last update 27.05.2014 16:15 UTC:
* New Game Name: Battlefield Hardliner (Possible codenames: Havanna, Omaha)
* New Game Mode: Bloodmoney, Heist (Clearly visible in code - GameMode List)
* Alpha and Beta in use or preperation (Found both parts in code)
* Commander Mode (Found in icons, see bellow)
* Soldier Classes: Enforcer, Mechanic, Operator, Professional (Clearly visible in code)
* Platforms: (PS3, XBOX 360) - Differs in some code parts - Always present in code PS4, XBOX One and PC
* Teams: THIEVES, SWAT
* Finally pretty much all weapons, vehicles, accessories, icons: http://www.koenv.com/blog/2014/5/battlefield-hardline

From Twitter:

ZTYU6Uf.png

Associate
Deffo not getting this. Got suckered into buying BF4 while I screamed I wouldnt but gave it a chance because of role in CQ247.

If they are trying to make a Counter-strike competitor they are truly mad with their shocking latest frostbite engine.

Associate
Hmm lvlcap hired to create the 1st ''hype'' or just coincidence...

/Tinfoilhatmode on
tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg

Soldato
Deffo not getting this. Got suckered into buying BF4 while I screamed I wouldnt but gave it a chance because of role in CQ247.

If they are trying to make a Counter-strike competitor they are truly mad with their shocking latest frostbite engine.

I won't be getting it either, EA can go **** themselves.

Caporegime
Hmm lvlcap hired to create the 1st ''hype'' or just coincidence...

people give levelcap a hard time unnecessarily

It was never really a secret that the youtubers got invited to special recording sessons and got teld to focus on the good stuff and not the negative stuff. I've not seen the contract but I'm guessing the guys who turned up to the watchdogs recording event will have had similar contracts.

This is just levelcap being himself, and excited about a new game. And lets not forget, the whole idea behind the youtube business model is views. What better way to get views in than by talking about the new battlefield game ?

People seem to think that what youtubers do is more sinister than it actually is.

Caporegime

looking at the leak it has choppers and police cars etc..

This is something completely different. But no doubt will have heavy influences from CS and Payday.

Soldato
Do the 'thieves' have weapons? because if they've got guns and the left mouse buttons required to use those guns then theft is going to be fairly low down their list of charges for their team to named after that offence - this sounds like a bad half life mod. Either way this one is getting a wide birth after BF4, I'll give it a could month or so for various analysis of the netcode delivers a verdict.

Caporegime
Not really relevant since this is made by Vsiceral who can so naff all about the problems DICE are having with BF4.

"err.. yeah sorry guys. I know you've been working on your new game the past 2 years, but I'm afraid you can't release it yet because one of our other studios DICE made a hash of their last game last year"

never gonna go down that way.

Caporegime
Not really relevant since this is made by Vsiceral who can so naff all about the problems DICE are having with BF4.

"err.. yeah sorry guys. I know you've been working on your new game the past 2 years, but I'm afraid you can't release it yet because one of our other studios DICE made a hash of their last game last year"

never gonna go down that way.

We know that but it just smacks of them trying to churn away at the franchise for yet another payday while other iterations of the game still have huge issues. :(

Permabanned
people give levelcap a hard time unnecessarily

It was never really a secret that the youtubers got invited to special recording sessons and got teld to focus on the good stuff and not the negative stuff. I've not seen the contract but I'm guessing the guys who turned up to the watchdogs recording event will have had similar contracts.

This is just levelcap being himself, and excited about a new game. And lets not forget, the whole idea behind the youtube business model is views. What better way to get views in than by talking about the new battlefield game ?

People seem to think that what youtubers do is more sinister than it actually is.

Youtube ad revenue is business. Hype and "people being themselves " is all one big act. Jack frags is the same. Russian Badger and TheRaider aren't and are passionate Battlefield gamers.

Cheap Indian or Mexican keys will persuade people to buy this game, but for me personally I'm staying clear unless I get a free copy.

Back
Top Bottom