** HYPER X CLOUD **

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Gaming

We like playing games. Games are dead good.

Being better than other people at games is brilliant.

I made a gif of someone winning at games because they are using a great headset.

Look at him winning:
PK0naZ.gif

We have tested this headset here at OcUK and for the money, nothing really beats it. Twst was testing this out on his high end audio equipment and comparing it to his £250 Beyerdynamic MMX300 in sound quality.

The headset has won a load of awards too.
Kitguru like it
Vortez like it
PC Format like it
Hardware Heaven like it

Get yourself pumped by watching this video featuring some astonishingly obnoxious dubstep music and professional gaming people wearing this headset.

Whilst these are gaming orientated, they do very well in music. Perhaps better than most things we have tried in the sub £100 category.
We are arranging for a set to be sent to a forum headphone reviewer so they can be reviewed properly by an unbiased OcUK forum member.

Stock is due any day now. Buy one and be just as awesome as the guy in my gif.

HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset for PC/PS4/Mac/Mobile @ £69.95 inc VAT

SP-001-KS_400.jpg

Let your opponents take the blows while you game without pain. HyperX® Cloud cradles your head in a super-soft padded headband, memory foam ear cushions and leatherette-padded cups so that even your late game will be comfortable. It’s affordable, so there’s no pain in the price either. Pro-gaming optimised, HyperX Cloud is Hi-Fi capable and delivers intense audio with crystal-clear low, mid and high tones plus enhanced bass reproduction so that you can lose yourself while you win. Plus you’ll look sharp while playing, thanks to the unique HyperX design.

Features:
- Hi-Fi capable 53mm drivers for supreme audio quality
- 15 - 25.000 Hz frequency response
- Detachable microphone (quick and easy to plug/unplug for music-only purposes)
- Solid aluminum construction for durability and stability
- Super-soft padded leather headband with memory foam on cups for maximum comfort
- Closed cup for enhanced bass reproduction and passive noise cancellation
- Compatible with desktop, notebooks, mobile phones, PlayStation 4 and aeroplane adaptors

Specifications:
Headphones
- Frequency response: 15 - 25.000 Hz
- Transducer type: Dynamic, Closed Ø 53mm Driver
- SPL Sound pressure level: 98 ±3 dB
- Connection: mini stereo jack plug (3.5 mm)

Microphone
- Transducer type: Condenser (back electret)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 100 - 12.000 Hz
- Connection: mini stereo jack plug (3.5 mm)

Only £69.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Soldato
awwww... im gutted, i could have asked for a pair of these as part of my sponsorship.... if id have seen this post about a month ago =(

aaah well, il have to try and mug someone for a pair instead!

Soldato
I hope you'll categorise this as 'valuable consumer feedback' and not 'being a party-pooper' but none of those headsets is wireless. And for me, that's an instant No. Wired means another cable to get tangled. Wired means having to think about which way I swing the chair. Wired means broken microphone sockets. Wired means I have to take off the headset when I move away from the PC. Nope, I'm done with wired.

Associate
I hope you'll categorise this as 'valuable consumer feedback' and not 'being a party-pooper' but none of those headsets is wireless. And for me, that's an instant No. Wired means another cable to get tangled. Wired means having to think about which way I swing the chair. Wired means broken microphone sockets. Wired means I have to take off the headset when I move away from the PC. Nope, I'm done with wired.

Wireless means goodbye sound card.

Soldato

I personally prefer the cable. I'd hate for batterys to die in the middle of a game or something. Also I like having the 3.5jacks, as I swap my speakers and headset over a lot.

PS Quartz from Dogs CS:CZ?

I like this headset. How good is it at noise cancelling?

Associate
"Kingston HyperX Cloud is a rebranded QPAD-H90 with only 2 minor differences; Kingston includes additional pair of velour (suede-like) earcups & an aeroplane jack adapter. Addition to these, you will find HYPERX cheaper than H90. Even if you’re not really excited in the idea of a rebranded gaming headset, bear in mind that QPAD uses Beyerdynamic technology so quality will be top notch for this price tag"

Fouind this else where can you confirm RJ?

Soldato
"Kingston HyperX Cloud is a rebranded QPAD-H90 with only 2 minor differences; Kingston includes additional pair of velour (suede-like) earcups & an aeroplane jack adapter. Addition to these, you will find HYPERX cheaper than H90. Even if you’re not really excited in the idea of a rebranded gaming headset, bear in mind that QPAD uses Beyerdynamic technology so quality will be top notch for this price tag"

Fouind this else where can you confirm RJ?

They look exactly the same design as my Qpad-QH90's even the packaging is the same, just a couple of extra accessories included.

Back
Top Bottom