** HYPER X CLOUD **

Soldato
I remember seeing the QPad H90's and thinking they looked pretty good, and comfortable! but I recall the price being quite high so I ended up buying Corsair 1300.

When I need a new pair of headphones I'll give them another look though. Are the ear pads replaceable? on my Corsair 1300's they are. Very handy when it comes time to clean them.

comes with 2 sets 1 leather and 1 fabric

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
This headset is now on offer for £49.99 using the promo code 'HYPERDEAL' at checkout.

this offer will expire end of 7th november 2014

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
you got the titanfall headset over this?

oh dear.

Storming Deal guys, this is in place right now. £49.99 makes us the cheapest in the UK!

Associate
That's why I just bought it, in white cause red is overrated ;).

The headset is reviewed as one of the best in any price bracket pretty much everywhere. Definitely the best for its price.

Associate
Absolutely superb headset, they replaced my 5 year old Sennheiser PC350's and to say I don't miss the 350's at all should tell you something.

Build quality is excellent, everything down to the packaging just feels 'superior' and incredibly well put together.

I'm running them though my new Fiio E10K and I couldn't be happier with the sound quality.

At this price it's a total no-brainer in my opinion.

Associate
you got the titanfall headset over this?

oh dear.

Storming Deal guys, this is in place right now. £49.99 makes us the cheapest in the UK!

Got it cheap using clubcard points and boosts, so got it for same price as your dpd shipping... No brainer really

I had a budget of £50 for an headset, without the free shipping at ocuk made its more than that £50
So to get the titanfall headset for under £10, i think i have done well :)

Soldato
I find the 5.1's I have (Roccat Kave) incredible positional audio in BF4 and Titanfall (all I play), I changed from some Sennheiser HD25's so my stereo phones were not rubbish it's purely the 5.1.

Some maps/gametypes (quieter ones) they're like having a wallhack! :D

The Senn HD25's are great headphones but very poor for gaming. If you tried a pair of stereo headphones with good soundstage you wouldn't go back to 5.1 at all.

Soldato
Nice, ordered :). Wanted a pair of these but at £65 they were a bit over how much I like to pay for a gaming headset. £49.99 is okay though, just under my £50 budget :).

My Corsair Vengeance 1300s getting a bit beaten up.

Dispatched in 2.5 hours. Give the warehouse drones a cookie :).

Last edited:
Associate
Ordered the white version! Needed a new headset and was about to buy the Razer BlackShark Gaming Headset when I saw this offer... let's hope I made the right choice :)

Soldato
Got it cheap using clubcard points and boosts, so got it for same price as your dpd shipping... No brainer really

I had a budget of £50 for an headset, without the free shipping at ocuk made its more than that £50
So to get the titanfall headset for under £10, i think i have done well :)

The fact that it's called a 'Titanfall' headset, say's it all to me!
It isn't a tutlebeach is it.... :o

However, cracking little headset for £50, GF might be interested.

Soldato
Trying to buy these but still asking for 64.99 for some reason despite accepting the code.

Went through the checkout process on paypal and looks to have chrged 64.99.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom