Poll: General election voting poll round 3

Voting intentions in the General Election?

• Alliance Party of Northern Ireland

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Conservative

Votes: 286 40.5%
  • Democratic Unionist Party

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green Party

Votes: 56 7.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 122 17.3%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 33 4.7%
  • Not voting/will spoil ballot

Votes: 38 5.4%
  • Other party (not named)

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Respect Party

• Scottish National Party

Votes: 29 4.1%
  • Social Democratic and Labour Party

• Sinn Fein

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 129 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
This is a third chance to indicate your voting intentions and see if there have been any changes over time.

It covers all parties who currently have at least one seat in the House of Commons but if you're going to vote for another party that isn't listed then you can indicate that with the "other" option and explain (or not). It's anonymous so unless you want to say who you're voting for there's no need to post it.

The options in alphabetical order are are:
Alliance Party of Northern Ireland
Conservative
Democratic Unionist Party
Green Party
Labour
Liberal Democrat
Not voting/will spoil ballot
Other party (not named)
Plaid Cymru
Respect Party
Scottish National Party
Social Democratic and Labour Party
Sinn Fein
UKIP

The poll runs for 7 days from today, after that point there might be another poll to see if the voting intentions change.

Round 1 of the polling.
Round 2 of the polling.

Soldato
I have flipped and flopped over who I might vote for, and remain currently with a good mind to follow one party, in the view that a strong showing might lead to a proper contest in 5 years time.

-edit
Just looked up the 'vote for policies' and was met with
Northern Ireland
Policies not yet received. Help us change this

Sounds about right for our shower of &&&&s

Soldato
Lib dems has lost mine.
I think I'll be a conservative until the ****storm of an economic crisis is over.

Associate
I thought that about lib dems when only 1 person had voted. :D It currently reminds me of my 'vote for policies' results:

U88eMqb.png

:D

Just did the survey and what I found interesting was that Labour won most of the "votes" (and Lib Dems second) in my constituency which has always been Tory for as long as I remember.

Personally, I got 60% UKIP with Tories and Lib Dems at 20% each.

Soldato
Im probably not going to vote now, bit more research and the independent i was going to vote for has quite a few views which i completely disagree with and theres is no way I am bringing myself to vote for any of the so called NI parties because frankly they are all pathetic jokes.

Soldato
Im probably not going to vote now, bit more research and the independent i was going to vote for has quite a few views which i completely disagree with and theres is no way I am bringing myself to vote for any of the so called NI parties because frankly they are all pathetic jokes.

I wonder if one created a party here (In Northern Ireland) with no policies, and no chance of being returned, named it 'I dislike the political establishment and want it to change.' would you get a reasonably amount of votes from people like myself and repta. I just ponder would disillusionment still prevent certain sections from turning out to vote, or would they turn out for this vote?

Man of Honour
OP
Could we have individual polls for Welsh residents, a Scottish residents and NI residents?

If you want to start up the threads and post what the poll options should be (since not all parties are standing in all of the countries) then I can add the polls. You will probably end up with a few votes being double counted effectively since this thread is UK wide.

These threads remind me of the EU. Keep voting until it's the way we want it. Waste of band width.

It's meant to be a snapshot as a bit of fun, frankly I don't expect peoples voting intentions to change by much (if at all). I don't think that this little bit of polling will change anything and nor is it meant to but feel free to save yourself the bandwidth by clicking the back button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom