1, 12, 4, 9, 2, 11, 6, 7, 3, 10, 5, 8

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Can only do that if they want to repo the car. Which they don't, he just wants out so was trying to sell privately (technically SoR).

Soldato
Pretty much every car ever, including the little Focus you see on the drive next to you. Chances are the outstanding finance is worth more than the car as people want to see £199 a month over 4 years instead of £339 over 2 years.
My 2016 focus ST wasn't ;)

Car = £24k
Put down £12K
Loan £12k over 3 years £364 per month

Loan finished just over a year ago :)

OcUK Staff
My 2016 focus ST wasn't ;)

Car = £24k
Put down £12K
Loan £12k over 3 years £364 per month

Loan finished just over a year ago :)

The advantage of a large deposit, you protect yourself somewhat and is sensible thing to do and saves you money in interest if its not an interest free deal.

daz

daz

Soldato
Looking at a few other threads it does look like there are people looking at V8s and V12s for their last hurrah before 2030 perhaps. Even though we *will* still be able to drive ICE cars after that time, it does perhaps focus the mind that these types of cars might not be available to drive forever. I'd love a V12 in the not too distant future!

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Hahaha, what a bust :D

Something else will come along dude, maybe wait until it turns up before bragging on the internet though :D

Honestly it was all lined up, paperwork done, deposit down... just needed to go pick it up. The dealer selling it was furious also as he had prepped it for sale and handover including paying for a service, independent health check etc, can imagine the cut he we gonna take rug pulled from him.

OcUK Staff
Honestly it was all lined up, paperwork done, deposit down... just needed to go pick it up. The dealer selling it was furious also as he had prepped it for sale and handover including paying for a service, independent health check etc, can imagine the cut he we gonna take rug pulled from him.

As they say things tend to happen for a reason mate.

Remember when I first saw my 458 advertised and I was like nah that one is too much, so gonna look at this other one that is not quite as nice, but they refused to move the price even though it was lacking in spec. So then went to view the one I thought was a bit too expensive for me but nearly got 10k of the price, well if a deal had happened on the black one, I'd have never got the one I truly wanted, the yellow one.

So just be patient, wait and it will all come good, though its never easy to wait for new toys.

Back
Top Bottom