10 free XBLA game if a friend buys a 360

Soldato
"Persuade one of your friends to buy their own Xbox 360 and you'll both get 10 Xbox Live Arcade Games to download!"

Machines bought from the 1st October 2007 until 14th December 2007 all qualify for this offer

* Sensible World of Soccer
* Sonic the Hedgehog
* Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting
* Bomberman LIVE
* Marble Blast Ultra
* Spyglass Board Games
* Small Arms
* 3D Ultra MiniGolf Adventures
* Assault Heroes
* Zuma Deluxe

Download this - http://www.xbox.com/NR/rdonlyres/3C5AA629-2B5E-4C84-AB1B-ED49713C9CC8/0/FGF_6pp_LFLT_UK_LITE.PDF

Fill it in with your serial and your friends serial and you both get sent codes to download 10 free XBLA games.

I have seen on another forum people teaming up to take advantage of the offer. So if anyone out there is planning on buying a 360, let me know so we can both get some free games :)

Associate
my gf bought one but i think it was end of september :(! How can i check apart from asking her cos i doubt she will remember the date!

Soldato
OP
Cheeky gits. I inform you all and you all end up claim the new owners :p :D

You need to send the receipt with the form which is a bit annoying. But if anyone wants to help me out/get helped out, then let me know (nick underscore cfc at hotmail dot com) and I will send you my 360 serial. You would need to send it though as you would need to include the receipt.

Back
Top Bottom