• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

1080ti Hall-Of Fame Info & Group therapy Thread

Soldato
not trying to burst your bubble, However am i missing somthing? Is their somthing that makes the HOF that special?

In the past they were highly binned chips with PCB's that came with lots of headers and overclockers friendly things. But considering the majority of Pascal parts can hit max Pascal clocks of 2.0-2.1ghz, its kind of a waste of money.

Soldato
OP
not trying to burst your bubble, However am i missing something? Is their somthing that makes the HOF that special?

Based on the 1080 releases it had 3 things:

Great circuitry
Voltage control
An EK waterblock.

It also allows me to get out of the EVGA custom board rat-race :)

Caporegime
In the past they were highly binned chips with PCB's that came with lots of headers and overclockers friendly things. But considering the majority of Pascal parts can hit max Pascal clocks of 2.0-2.1ghz, its kind of a waste of money.

Yep and pointless with pascal as shown with the 1080. Didnt matter which card you had with however many chokes, power, etc it made no difference to overclocking performance and the 1080ti is no different.

Only thing to gain now is the white.

Back
Top Bottom