10am Deal 21/01/10 - OCZ GOLD 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C8 TRIPLE CHANNEL KIT £107.99

Godfather
Godfather
You must be an OcUK forums member with a linked account to take advantage of this offer.

** PROMO ** OCZ Gold 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C8 (1600MHz) Tri-Channel (OCZ3G1600LV6GK) @

Was £129.76 NOW JUST £107.99 inc VAT

MY-185-OC_400.jpg

The OCZ PC3-12800 triple-channel memory kit designed specifically for the impending Intel® Core™ i7 processor / Intel® X58 Express Chipset. Optimized for the Core i7’s triple channel mode, these new 3GB and 6GB kits ensure optimal performance via an ideal combination of low voltage requirements, speed, and latency.

Developed for enthusiasts and early-adopters, the low voltage OCZ Triple Channel solutions are the choice counterparts for leading-edge performance that won’t inhibit the functionality of Core i7 CPUs. In addition, modules are tested in matched triplets ensuring superior compatibility.

OCZ’s Triple Channel kits are 100% hand-tested for quality assurance and compatibility and feature propriety XTC (Xtreme Thermal Convection) heatspreaders for the most effective heat dissipation. Furthermore, each OCZ memory module is backed by the industry leading OCZ Lifetime Warranty and technical support for unparalleled peace of mind.

- 1600MHz DDR3
- CL 8-8-8-24 (CAS-TRCD-TRP-TRAS)
- Gold Z3 XTC Heatspreader**
- Lifetime Warranty
- 1.65 Volts
- 240 Pin DIMM

Only £107.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

If you are not a member of the OcUK Forums - Sign Up Today!

This offer is not limited to a few pieces of stock. If we have 50, 100 or 200, the offer stays until we either run out of stock or 7 days expires.

This offer is only available to forum members who have linked their shop account to their forums account. 1 offer item per person.

No free shipping for orders only containing this item but if your total order value exceeds £250 +VAT then FREE SHIPPING APPLIES (usual conditions).

PLEASE NOTE - YOUR FORUM ACCOUNT MUST BE LINKED TO YOUR ONLINE STORE ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THESE OFFERS

To Register Your Forums Or Online Store Accounts

How To Link Your Accounts
  • Login to the OcUK Website
  • Go to You are Your Account and scroll down to the "Forums Account" section and enter your Forums Username and Password
  • Press Update

HeX

HeX

Soldato
I have got my account linked... its been linked for years for the free shipping... and i'm logged in... still seeing the same thing :confused:

EDIT - Apparently I had to force a refresh... who knows why!

Associate
Huh, so it's sold out already?

These 'deals' are clearly designed to frustrate the forum regulars quite frankly, especially as loads of us were in the original thread refreshing it, unaware that a *new* thread had been made with the offer.

Then it was sold in under 10 minutes, how much stock did you have, a handful?

This is pretty poor show, lads.

*edit* I see it now, sigh, come on guys this should've been sorted in advance, it's not rocket science.

Back
Top Bottom