• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

14900KS - LLC Levels question

Associate
OP
Have you tried AI OC ? It’s surprisingly good. Less of a hassle too.

LLC levels is just default DC_LL on asus so you will need to adjust AC_LL if volts or power is a concern.

Also if -0.01 isn’t stable then there’s a good chance stock is not stable either and you might have a duff cpu.
That is a bit worrying. I tried undervolting via vf curve and it won't accept any value at all.

The CPU seems to be stable at complete stock though.

I have limited the power to 253W for PL1 and PL2.

Doesn't seem to be much room to do anything else to be honest.

I tried overclocking but it needs over 1.5V for 6GHz all core so just wanted to try and get stock working at lower temps!

Soldato
That is a bit worrying. I tried undervolting via vf curve and it won't accept any value at all.

The CPU seems to be stable at complete stock though.

I have limited the power to 253W for PL1 and PL2.

Doesn't seem to be much room to do anything else to be honest.

I tried overclocking but it needs over 1.5V for 6GHz all core so just wanted to try and get stock working at lower temps!
Did you try AI OC ?

Soldato
I didn't bother trying it because it only recommends put x3 cores to 6.2GHz, which doesn't really seem worth it.
I would just set p & e cores to ai optimised. Should be 5.9p/45e all core and then default TVB will bring that to 61 or 60. Cinebench should be in the 320-360W range depending on P core SP.

Have that saved as a profile and then tinker with UV/ mem OC.

Should be able to be 8000+ or close on the apex board.

Back
Top Bottom