15k family (a bit of poke) car

Update!

Test drove this today but also reserved this.

Diesel - closer to home, sunroof, lower mileage. No service history from 2020 which is worrying.

Petrol - 2 year skoda warranty, 2 services

I'm going to to travel up to see the petrol kodiaq by train and if the cars sound I'll take it.

As others have said, you're better off with the diesel in a Kodiaq, the economy on the petrols is not great and they feel sluggish.
I'll find out tomorrow. The poke factor has truly been binned anyway!

Wow, 17.5k for a 6 year old Skoda Kodiaq with 72k miles on the clock! :eek:

How about this - link plenty of poke, plenty of room, a great family carrier that'll be considerably better to drive than a dreary VAG SUV. They're also not too bad on fuel.
Yes it's quite bad. Unfortunately, we are wanting the 7seats.

15k Doesn't really get you much these days.

For me it would be a 530D estate. You might just get into

If you desperately need 7 seats don't waste your time with an SUV. Get a VAN or MPV.

Ford S-Max is 7 seats. Available with the Focus ST engine too.

Mrs didn't like them I'm afraid.

Currently on the train to the kodiaq!

So I picked up a Kodiaq SEL 2.0 TSI that I linked earlier. The dealers were really helpful throughout the whole process and even got me from the station. Drove 186miles back home on the lovely M1 50mph that got me 44mpg.

The power delivery was fine - it will be interesting with the family in the car tomorrow.

We also have a full car trip (7people) on Monday that would have never happened!

oDZ9mVr.jpg

So only took 5 days for someone to hit me whilst stationary on the M4!

Luckily they would like to settle privately but what a headache!

Question about the bumper respray - does it really need blending with the rear quarters? Damage is in the middle.

ZxLlgsr.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom