Man of Honour
OP
3km square garden you say... No dirtbikes? :D

Well an 800m2 plot for the house and garden and the rest are fields we own.

I think you'd get shot for having scramblers here :p

Edit: The pizza aftermath:
Pizza%20Aftermath%201280px.JPG

Words cannot describe how hot this is! I had the phone in there for one second and it was almost too hot to touch.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
So reading your post on the other thread, do you think I will need to fit my oem silencer back?
Shouldn't be louder than 80db right? do you know the rpm for that?

Is it loud enough to draw attention is the main question. We're avoiding some of the more retentive areas so as long as it's not obnoxious (and you don't upset my lovely neighbours) you should be fine.

Don't remove the baffle anywhere in Europe though if your aftermarket exhaust has one. If you don't have one, put the stock cans back on.

The official limit is the db rating of the vehicle as it left the factory, and should be stamped on the vehicle's your VIN plate. My Street Triple is (for some bizarre reason) 94db!

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
I'm going to be sitting my direct access mod2 test this November (fingers crossed I pass). I'm also a full-time student, so don't have to worry about the dates.

Given the following:

* Riding my YBR125 since January 2016
* 16+ hours on road training on a ER6-N (650cc, 71hp)

And provided I pass my mod 2 and source a reasonably powered bike this year (600cc+) do you all think it's a good idea for me to do join in on the reserves list at this stage?

You'll be fine :)

Your ride to the alps will give you more than enough training to ride with us once you're here.

Man of Honour
OP
Ok, then we are fully booked. I haven't forgotten you Gilly, and your place is still reserved if you want it.

Mt07 would do fine for the trip.

Man of Honour
OP
Well done, by skin of your teeth but it's not surprising in this weather.

Can you guys PM/Trust me your mobile number if you are not in the Whatsapp group please. You are missing out on every picking on Luke.

Ehat bike are you going for?

Man of Honour
OP
It was silly stuff - undue hesitance, slow control/balance but probably a hangup from going from my 125 to a 650 in the same morning.

I'm looking to get a Kawasaki ER6F, a Honda CBR/CBF of some sort, or perhaps a Suzuki Bandit or a Yamaha MT07.

I'm planning to look around properly next Tuesday or this coming weekend :D

All great bikes except the ER6.

Back
Top Bottom