• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

;)

OcUK Staff
OP
I take it people whom bought Vega 56's for 350 a week or two ago are going to be regretting their choice?

I'm taking a punt on a 250 pound Vega 56? Or a 250 pound 590 deal with loads of games?

The Red Dragon price won’t be changing and as it’s one of the best Vega 56 on market if not best no one will be disappointed.

Does not mean your wrong on your punts, wait and see! ;)

Caporegime
Not in the slightest bit interested in a 590, still going to be less than vega 56 performance (given the price point it is entering at)

Now vega 56 for <£300 and 64 for <£350 would be interesting but I highly doubt that..... and if the prices are as low as being suggested in here then chances are it will be for crappy OEM cards and not the likes of the powercolour models

Caporegime
The Red Dragon price won’t be changing and as it’s one of the best Vega 56 on market if not best no one will be disappointed.

Does not mean your wrong on your punts, wait and see! ;)

I'm on a Vega 64 from about a year ago, so I won't have any regrets as such, but I do love a bargain, it's just a shame there's nothing for me to buy :p

OcUK Staff
OP
Not in the slightest bit interested in a 590, still going to be less than vega 56 performance (given the price point it is entering at)

Now vega 56 for <£300 and 64 for <£350 would be interesting but I highly doubt that..... and if the prices are as low as being suggested in here then chances are it will be for crappy OEM cards and not the likes of the powercolour models

Yes Powercolor and Sapphire are the absolute best when it comes to AMD cards, which is why they tend to carry a premium. :)

Back
Top Bottom