• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

;)

Tell you what would be good from AMD
if they do some sort of discount voucher if you buy an X570 board, a Ryzen 3XXX and 5700/5700XT on Sunday.

That would be absolutely glorious for people like me .
@Gibbo

Make them see the light :p

The 3rd gen section all the products regarding what we recommend memory wise, along with some other potential purchases like Gen4 SSD's, cases, power supplies etc. All the X570 motherboards will appear in that section, 2pm Sunday.

Bundles nothing so far, stock is crazy tight at the moment and were hitting MSRP's for launch on everything, what will happen in the weeks after is an unknown, maybe higher prices or maybe they come down, that is simply an unknown. With time we will of course make some soft bundles and some hard OC bundles but those are weeks away as 8 Pack needs to do more testing and so far we have tested limited CPUs and limited mainboards, once we tested more items we shall release bundles in probably circa 3-4 weeks.

NAVI's we have a large amount in stock, but CPU supply is very tight.

I don’t wanna be a killjoy but i’m still struggling to get excited about Vega 64 performance for £400?

Aren't these a fair bit faster than Vega 64? I thought the cheapest one is closer to £300 too?

Not that I am exited either mind xD.

I am waiting for real performance VS price jump for my next buy.

If the XT is about 90% of 2070S priced at £379 ish then it'll be faster than vega64 across the board and not really cost an arm and a leg. It's not great but given the circumstances it's not too bad

Aren't these a fair bit faster than Vega 64? I thought the cheapest one is closer to £300 too?

Not that I am exited either mind xD.

I am waiting for real performance VS price jump for my next buy.

Well admittedly it's stil two days until we get benchmarks so the standard to wait for them applies, but in their own slides AMD were positioning this against the 2070 which puts it squarely against the Vega 64 as well? The problem I see with the 5700XT isn't the nVidia offerings as the vast majority are hideously overpriced but their own deals on the Vega 64 cards, especially the Sapphire Nitro which is surely going to be cooler and quieter than any AMD stock cooler, even with the benefit of 7nm?

Even with inflation, you can't really build a high end pc now for less than 800-1000 to be able to comfortably play at 1080p modern games at medium settings.

That's a terrible, terrible, misleading statement.

Also your prices are so far off it is unreal.

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor
Motherboard: ASRock - B450M PRO4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard
Memory: Team - T-FORCE VULCAN Z 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory
Storage: Crucial - P1 1 TB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Video Card: MSI - Radeon RX 580 8 GB ARMOR OC Video Card
Case: Fractal Design - Core 1100 MicroATX Mini Tower Case
Power Supply: SeaSonic - S12II 520 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply

Total: £561.55

That including a 1TB NVMe m.2 SSD, add in £50 for Windows/Keyboard/Mouse, and your whole system is just over £600, and if you want to do 1440P gaming add £200 for the 5700XT or 2060 Super.

Those £25 Windows licenses aren't strictly legit, as they violate the EULA.

You know what they say about things being too good to be true.

The £25 licenses activate, sure, but they breach the EULA (who cares? we've all done it).

O noes, my £3 one from eBay isn't EULA compatible!!!!

FU MS ;) :D

AMD said:
AMD is focused on providing gamers with amazing experiences and access to the very best gaming technology at attractive price points. As you have seen, competition is heating up in the GPU market.

We embrace competition, which drives innovation to the benefit of gamers. In that spirit, we are updating the pricing of our Radeon RX 5700 Series graphics cards, launching July 7.

- 50th Anniversary Edition AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT -- $449 USD SEP
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT graphics card -- $399 USD SEP
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 graphics card -- $349 USD SEP

Who'd have thunk it

Back
Top Bottom