1st Bee Rescue 2006

Man of Honour
pr-Pest_Control-Chase_Products_Kill_Zone_Wasp_Bee_And_Hornet_Killer_Spray-resized200.gif

Soldato
Bony Maloney said:
Bad day then?

tbh I took it quite well - im not too fused about bee stings, wasps I dont like, when i was younger i remember getting one up my t-shirt - it had a right go at me.

The seagull on the other hand wasnt rather surreal, I remember being sat on a bench when all of a sudden this shadow was upon me, 2 claws in my head and a my sausage roll gone from between my teeth and hands!

+44

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Plus-44 said:
tbh I took it quite well - im not too fused about bee stings, wasps I dont like, when i was younger i remember getting one up my t-shirt - it had a right go at me.

The seagull on the other hand wasnt rather surreal, I remember being sat on a bench when all of a sudden this shadow was upon me, 2 claws in my head and a my sausage roll gone from between my teeth and hands!

+44

Lucky it wasnt a nudist beach then :eek: :p :o

Soldato
Anyone else think that 2nd pic is one hell of a pose? :D

I saved a wasp once, he was lieing flat out inside so I thought he needed air and open space, so once I took him outside he thanked...I mean stung me and flew off :(

Soldato
OP
Plus-44 said:

+44
I had one nick me ice cream and drop it in the sea @ Llandudno last summer, I felt about five and me bottom lip was going when I realised I had been done by the gull :D

Soldato
Bony Maloney said:
I had one nick me ice cream and drop it in the sea @ Llandudno last summer, I felt about five and me bottom lip was going when I realised I had been done by the gull :D

It happened to me in Llandudno too - weird eh!

+44

Back
Top Bottom