• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

£200 for a 3570k. Very Surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bru

bru

Soldato
An awful lot of posts in this thread seem to go against the forum rules, I'm surprised this thread hasn't been moderated.

On the topic of price increases yes even the i3 3220 has gone up £3 since two weeks ago, the i5 3450 has a few quid on it too. but those are the only two I can defiantly say have gone up.

Soldato
OP
An awful lot of posts in this thread seem to go against the forum rules, I'm surprised this thread hasn't been moderated.

How so? :confused:
I think if there were any rule infractions Stulid or one of the other Mods would have done or said something by now. :p

bru

bru

Soldato
How so? :confused:
I think if there were any rule infractions Stulid or one of the other Mods would have done or said something by now. :p

erm unless I'm mistaken Stulid isn't a mod.

and it is clearly against the rules to

Hinting about product availability at competitors and their pricing

Seeing as half of this thread is about competitor pricing, I just thought I would mention it.

Soldato
OP
Seeing as half of this thread is about competitor pricing, I just thought I would mention it.

Actually, if you read the thread properly, most of the guys are referring to prices at the time of their purchase from OCUK.
But if you think we are in breech of forum rules, then feel free to notify a MOD.

You can contact them by clicking on their names, found at the bottom right hand corner of the CPU forum page.

Last edited:

bru

bru

Soldato
I wasn't looking to report anyone, just mentioning it to help others keep within the rules.
Allot of us here are nice and friendly like that :)

Soldato
OP
I wasn't looking to report anyone, just mentioning it to help others keep within the rules.
Allot of us here are nice and friendly like that :)

Alright, seeing how we are all being friendly, can you highlight ( post # ?) which posts contain, hint or mention competitor pricing.

Soldato
** The mentioning or hinting name of competitors is strictly prohibited - Please read FAQs regarding rules **

With OCUK of recent was £180 then £175 now £200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom