2005 Japanese Grand Prix

Man of Honour
OP
Back to bed? You lightweight.. :p

Off to watch more bad Bond films *yup - still the Brosnes ones..all terrible* and play Dungeon Siege II...

Man of Honour
OP
ashtray_head said:
aww c'mon Flib the early Brosnan one were very good

He's terrible - I'd put him at the bottom of the Bond actors - even behind Bob Holness.. *played bond on the radio series. ;)*

The films are horribly bad as well.

I prefer the books tbh - which means that the best bond actor was Dalton - he was closest to the book Bond.

Soldato
Best race I've ever seen, and nice to see the best driver in the world sticking it to the Renault's as well.

Let's just hope Montoya doesn't bin it in China and they can wrap up the constructors.

Soldato
Flibster said:
He's terrible - I'd put him at the bottom of the Bond actors - even behind Bob Holness.. *played bond on the radio series. ;)*

The films are horribly bad as well.

I prefer the books tbh - which means that the best bond actor was Dalton - he was closest to the book Bond.

not read the books
Pierce is only behind Sean in my books (even though I grew up with Roger Moore)

Man of Honour
OP
Ok...for all those people who could be bothered to get their backsides out of bed...

DO NOT READ THIS THREAD!!!

It wqill spoil your enjoyment of the race.

Wait till 2pm and watch it live. :D

Simon/~Flibster

Soldato
I'm really annoyed as I went onto the itv.com website and followed a link to what appeared to be a preview, only to find out who the winner was :mad:

Associate
Well call me a girl, but I've just got out of bed - really need to do some work today so better to be feeling a little brighter than falling asleep in my dinner ;).

Absolutely fantastic race - a good favourite for the race of the season so far. To anyone that didn't watch it live, you won't be dissappointed :).

Man of Honour
Looks like Villeneuve got a 25 sec penalty..
The race stewards agreed with Montoya's interpretation of events, however, and later handed Villeneuve a 25-second penalty, relegating him to 12th in the final classification.
click

Back
Top Bottom