2006 Bahrain Grand Prix - Race 1/18

danielj315 said:
Would be interesting to watch but hey im not paying 30 quid a month for it

Used to be able to use a Proxy to view the live feed - may still work - they'll be info in the motors archive forum. :D

A1GP is pretty much the only thing I have sky sports for - we got an offer that means it's cheaper for us to have sky movies and sports than just movies... :confused:

Simon/~Flibster

Just a slight shame about the extremely rubbish feed comming from America :mad: . Flipping hate when we get a crappy quality feed simply because it's the American networks doing the camera work.

Tried an .nl proxy to view the feed, got past the country selection page only to find I have to pay 7 euros to watch

Memphis said:
Just a slight shame about the extremely rubbish feed comming from America :mad: . Flipping hate when we get a crappy quality feed simply because it's the American networks doing the camera work.

It's called NTSC..

Never Twice the Same Colour. ;~)

Simon/~Flibster

fuz said:
Tried an .nl proxy to view the feed, got past the country selection page only to find I have to pay 7 euros to watch

Damn - used to be free....
Got the first few race webcasts saved to my pc. ;) All the others are on the HTPC. :D

Got to love how with the American feeds - red is pink, orange is pink, focus is blurred.

Good old USA knows best. ;)

Simon/~Flibster

Ok just before I head off to the race, here are some pictures from yesterday. I took over 400 pictures yesterday, so here are a few of them:
DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

LoNeStaR* said:
Ok just before I head off to the race, here are some pictures from yesterday. I took over 400 pictures yesterday, so here are a few of them:

Nice shots, at least you'll get to see the race.

:eek: I HAVE NO TV!! :eek:

Analouge is offline and there's 4 inches of snow on the sky dish. :(

Streaming five live here we come....

Duke said:
Get the old ladder and broom out :p

Who the heck do you think I am, Roy Hull???

The dish is on the chimney of a 4 storey tenement block, it's about 75 feet off the ground and only accessible via a skylight onto the roof which cunningly also has 4 inches of snow on it....

However, if you're volunteering ;)

Rod Hull - did he fall or was he pushed? ;)

No TV - EEEP!!!

4" of snow though!! It's lovely here - no snow - reasonably warm outside.... :p Still - PVR is up and running. PLus there's a re-run later today. :D

Show is now ON!

Simon/~Flibster

Back
Top Bottom