2006 Malaysian Grand Prix - Race 2/18

Man of Honour
OP
Zip said:
Have you been to both the Melbourne and the Adelaide Grand Prix? If you went to both of them what one did you like better?
Do you think it should have stayed at Adelaide?

Only done Melbourne...

Have very fond memories of the place...*and the Fosters pit babes who were staying in the same hotel as us. ;) *

Plus it's a great place for a grand prix. :D

Simon/~Flibster

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Flibster said:
Only done Melbourne...

Have very fond memories of the place...*and the Fosters pit babes who were staying in the same hotel as us. ;) *

Plus it's a great place for a grand prix. :D

Simon/~Flibster

Ive heard a lot of people say Adelaide was better and had a better Atmosphere. The last GP there was in 96 i think, Damon Hill won it that year IIRC
Why did you give up that job? All those places you got to traveol and the people you got to meet would be fun :D
If you left it for your current job what ever it is now it better be a good one

Man of Honour
OP
Zip said:
Ive heard a lot of people say Adelaide was better and had a better Atmosphere. The last GP there was in 96 i think, Damon Hill won it that year IIRC
Why did you give up that job? All those places you got to traveol and the people you got to meet would be fun :D
If you left it for your current job what ever it is now it better be a good one

Never went to Adelaide so can't comment on it. Melbourne was great though. Fosters babes were very welcoming and willing to show us around. ;)

Left that job due to money and hours - was doing on average 90 hours a week - over a race weekend that could increase it to 110 hours easily. Sleep was a precious commodity. Plus - I didn't get overtime above the normal 60hours a week. :eek:

My current job pays around 150% more than that job and also I only do 40 hours a week. :D

Simon/~Flibster

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Flibster said:
Never went to Adelaide so can't comment on it. Melbourne was great though. Fosters babes were very welcoming and willing to show us around.

Left that job due to money and hours - was doing on average 90 hours a week - over a race weekend that could increase it to 110 hours easily. Sleep was a precious commodity. Plus - I didn't get overtime above the normal 60hours a week.

My current job pays around 150% more than that job and also I only do 40 hours a week.

Simon/~Flibster

Someone must get paid lots then:p
150% sounds well worth the change.
Its probably not as fun though:)
You would have charmed the Fosters girls with the English accent, Australian girls are helpless against it :p

Man of Honour
OP
Zip said:
Someone must get paid lots then:p

No comment.. ;)

Zip said:
150% sounds well worth the change.

Certainly way.

Zip said:
Its probably not as fun though:)

Nope. :(

Zip said:
You would have charmed the Fosters girls with the English accent, Australian girls are helpless against it :p

I refuse to answer that question on he grounds that I may incriminate myself...

Simon/~Flibster

Back
Top Bottom