US: 2013 New tv shows

NZB

NZB

Associate
Zer0 H0ur Seems none to shabby from the 1st two eps I've seen

I can't bring myself to watch the second episode, i thought the first was terrible. The other show Cult that started at the same time was also pretty bad but seems to have a bit more potential.

Soldato
I can't bring myself to watch the second episode, i thought the first was terrible. The other show Cult that started at the same time was also pretty bad but seems to have a bit more potential.

I've only watched the first episode so far. I wouldn't go as far to say it was terrible, but it certainly needs to improve significantly if it's going to continue. It all seemed just a bit rushed to me.

Soldato
They'd lose so many more viewers (and therefore lose money from advertisers) for that time slot if they kept airing a failing show. So they pull the plug early and stick re-runs of a popular show to get their viewers (and money) back.

It was a pretty dire show TBH!

Caporegime
Zero hour was terrible, its basically 4 people, of which only 2 are significant characters, going some new stupid place every week because of a watch.... generally doing something pretty lame and boring. Throw in some terrible CGI, a weak cast, and a lead actor who was great in ER but considering its National Treasure, the tv series, it always needed more action and a action style leading man... considering the National treasure films sucked balls, a weaker tv show version with a stupid story, that people are meant to want to watch for a year +.... with a terrible lead(for the type of part) makes no sense at all.

Cult was woeful, a couple of the scify things look potentially interesting, forget the names, bubble town and aliens kill everyone ones, potential though big sci fy now seems to be huge budget and little content, Fallen skies and, the show whose name I forget, Avatar general, dinosaurs, a stupid god damned family drama in Jurassic park.. both rubbish.

Legit has been good, comedy, Banshee is needlessly violent but still pretty good, the Arrow is frequently hammy and a bit daft but still good fun to watch.

NZB

NZB

Associate
Red Widow starts tomorrow night and looks promising, been voted down on imdb but the forum comments seem hopeful. There's a pilot episode kicking around but i'll wait for the back to back double tomorrow.

NZB

NZB

Associate
Yeah i saw that, i'll give it chance though. Probably appealing to me more as i just finished a run through of the sopranos so in the mood for more mob stuff.

Back
Top Bottom