US: 2013 New tv shows

NZB

NZB

Associate
Just looking at the cast list for The Blacklist on IMDb and it looks like the lass who played Nina in The Americans will be the female lead, Annet Mahendru.

v0n

v0n

Soldato
Just looking at the cast list for The Blacklist on IMDb and it looks like the lass who played Nina in The Americans will be the female lead, Annet Mahendru.

No, Megan Boone is the lead. Annet stays with Americans.
the_blacklist2.jpg

Last edited:

NZB

NZB

Associate
Yeah, just noticed her in the preview clip. Everywhere seems to say it stars Annet Mahendru but i guess they're just going off the imdb cast list too.

Associate
Yeah, just noticed her in the preview clip. Everywhere seems to say it stars Annet Mahendru but i guess they're just going off the imdb cast list too.

Annet Mahendru ... Agent Rosen
Megan Boone ... Elizabeth Keen

That's on IMDB, still looks like she'll be in it...

Episodes 4 and 5 are available, and it's getting better. All I'll say is this,
'twists'.

Damn right those ep's were damn good and what a ****ing cliffhanger in the final ep so far!

It's up to ep 9 now it seems the show is being aired in some South American country and oh my it's getting damn good!

Edit:
Seen finale damn good series it seems that this was a single series as the whole story arc gets nicely wrapped up in the 13 episodes and so far as I know none of it was condensed or re-made gets damn tense toward the end!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom