*** 2014/15 Pre-season Friendly Thread ***

Soldato
hehe :p

BuUGvPXIEAE16Od.png

BuTptDLIUAA9FyH.jpg:large

Caporegime
He's pretty much said what every fan/manager/player/pundit repeats, EPL is much more competitive blah blah blah

Soldato
I get the feeling Van Gaal has already got under Rodgers skin, Rodgers is normally quiet as a mouse but he's trash talking all summer.

"Ooh it's a big game it's not a friendly" get best "ah it's only a friendly"
"Ooh he was going to be my ***** whilst I was boss at Liverpool"
"Ooh it's going to he tough"

STFU Rodgers and just manage your team.

Soldato
a nutless monkey would win titles with barca, ajax and munich:rolleyes:

Except Rodgers, of course.
He would never be offered a job at Barca, Ajax or Munich, in the first place.
:p

Rodgers was/is just frustrated that Liverpool got beat on the pitch. Nothing more.

How dare Man Utd hire a new manager, who is turning the team's negative mentality around, in the space of 1 month. :D

AGD

AGD

Soldato
Love watching United and Liverpool fans argue with each other, the real contest will be between City and Chelsea :)

Yep. Can't see Liverpool or Man U winning it this year. They will likely be fighting each other for 4th though.

Soldato
Ajax used to be a bigger force in Europe but winning a champions league is still good going. Not sure "almost retaining it" can be seen as anything though...

Man of Honour
An addition to Chelsea pre-season games as they will play against Fenerbahce and Besiktas in two 45 minute friendlies at the Sukru Saracoglu Stadium tonight as part of a tournament which is raising money for the families affected by the Soma mining disaster:

Fenerbahce v Chelsea 19:30
Besiktas v Chelsea 20:30

Willian, Oscar, Ramires and Schurrle have now joined the squad.

Back
Top Bottom