2017 Photos

Associate
I've been slacking.

RKkME2c.jpg

Love this one mate, i follow you on Instagram too and am always impressed. I'd love to learn from you also. I believe all wedding photographs need to be up to your standard!

I still remember one of the pictures you took shooting from the back of a church and one little kid was turning around on the pew whilst everyone else was forward facing.

Caporegime
OP
Love this one mate, i follow you on Instagram too and am always impressed. I'd love to learn from you also. I believe all wedding photographs need to be up to your standard!

I still remember one of the pictures you took shooting from the back of a church and one little kid was turning around on the pew whilst everyone else was forward facing.

I remember that one, it was one of the first ones, how that came about was because I was unable to go to the front of the church by the request of the Vicar so I was stuck at the back and using my 135L I basically had very limited choice of subjects (wide angle, couple, back of people's heads). Luckily there was a cute little kid on the edge of the aisle and he looked back. Had i been at the front like I normally would I wouldn't have got that photo. Funny how these things turns out.

Excellent Work Raymond.

Thanks.

3SXxpXc.jpg

CHTAC3Y.jpg

yLphIfX.jpg

Soldato
It's 1 single shot. I don't cut and replace photos or blend them in post. To be honest, I am not very good at that side of Photoshop!
Great shot and great idea if staged and great timing if not. In my mind a blended shot like that in weddings would be great but sometimes what looks good in the mind doesn't always translate that well.

Back
Top Bottom