2018 FIFA International Friendlies on TV ** Spoilers ** [2nd - 8th June 2018]

Caporegime
Dele seems like a bit of a knob tbh. Apparently he's cut all ties with his family and won't speak to them, and even had his agent threaten his mum with being banned from Tottenham club grounds for life, if she tried to meet or talk to him there. His parents don't need his money btw - his dad is a multi-millionaire. Apparently he grew up being waited on hand and food, even had three maids to serve him.

On the pitch he's an ill-tempered, cheating numpty.

Can't say I'm his biggest fan :p

Soldato
Dele seems like a bit of a knob tbh. Apparently he's cut all ties with his family and won't speak to them, and even had his agent threaten his mum with being banned from Tottenham club grounds for life, if she tried to meet or talk to him there. His parents don't need his money btw - his dad is a multi-millionaire. Apparently he grew up being waited on hand and food, even had three maids to serve him.

On the pitch he's an ill-tempered, cheating numpty.

Can't say I'm his biggest fan :p

Or if you fancy reading a more accurate story about him and his up bringing .....https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...-how-a-tough-upbringing-inspired-the-rise-of/

Caporegime
Or if you fancy reading a more accurate story about him and his up bringing .....https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...-how-a-tough-upbringing-inspired-the-rise-of/
His Mum strenuously denies she was an alcoholic, and has called that article fake news.

The Telegraph article also completely omits the fact (completely) that he lived for many years with his father in Lagos, in a 10-bedroom mansion with three maids to attend to him.

He only moved back to the UK when he was 11 or something, at which point he didn't live with his mum but with his friends parents.

Funny how the Telegraph has just airbrushed out vast chunks of his life, to paint him as a boy who grew up in the UK in a rough area, fending for himself with a mum who didn't care. Fortunately I've ready more than one article, and I can't say I'm terribly impressed by the standard of journalism on display at the Telegraph.

Soldato
Have any links for these articles? Don’t get me wrong he hasn’t got the most in likeable face even as a spurs fan but I’m pretty sure if you ask any person with a drink problem they’ll deny it.....

Be interested to read some articles with your idea of a higher level of journalistic merit.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Iniesta still class, can't believe he's going to Japan.

I guess he doesn't want to play for any other club that might end up playing Barca..... he could still do a job at a lot of top clubs.

Caporegime
This is easy work but at least we are showing some intent going forward. I like Loftus Cheek, he has a bit of class whenever he picks the ball up.

These ***** need to stop diving in though, it's a friendly ffs.

Back
Top Bottom