2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers ** Spoilers ** [31st August - 5th September 2017]

fez

fez

Caporegime
Why is joe hart our keeper still. This is a perfect example of why our managers are completely spineless. Playing Rooney for 3 years longer than they should have and playing joe hart when he has been poor for a few seasons now.

Soldato
Why is joe hart our keeper still. This is a perfect example of why our managers are completely spineless. Playing Rooney for 3 years longer than they should have and playing joe hart when he has been poor for a few seasons now.
Punditry was funny, Giggs and Wright saying he must be looking over his shoulder with his current poor record, whilst Ince tries to point out he obviously won't be if he's still getting picked anyway off the back of crap club form.

Caporegime

According to Southgate there haven't been enough games this season for the other keepers to prove they're better, apparently the past 2/3 seasons of performances from him don't prove that. Another clueless England manager.

Caporegime
I thought to myself I'll only watch a few minutes until England score before I start to watch some of the new Narcos...

but here I am... nearly 30 minutes later waiting... and waiting...

Caporegime
Is Joe Hart the new Wayne Rooney? why aren't we trying out new options? if he's the best we've got we're ******.

Don
Is Joe Hart the new Wayne Rooney? why aren't we trying out new options? if he's the best we've got we're ******.
If Butland stays fit he'll be our keeper in the summer. Why oh why is Jake Livermore playing international football though?

Caporegime
Game is crying out for some pace/trickery, get Rashford on and get Livermore off absolutely no need to have a holding midfielder in there.

Dire first half performance, absolutely dire.

Back
Top Bottom