2020 World Snooker Championship *SPOILERS*

Soldato
OP
Great to have it back on the television but this feels totally crap compared to normal.

Willie is gone, JV can't do the commentary as he's in quarantine in Spain, Hazel isn't doing any presenting because she's got a family illness. I feel really sad. And I bet Judd loses his opening match now to compound it all. :(

At least it's not ITV doing the hosting so there is something to be thankful for. :p

Yeah, it's not the same but nothing is any more.

Crowds won't be there much longer as BoJo's just announced the piloting of spectators is to end.

If ITV had it, they'd go to an ad break just before the final black of a 147 :D

Soldato
OP
Anyone know if Anthony Hamilton has been able to re-enter, now that crowds are banned after today, after he pulled out on Thursday due to crowd Covid rules and his asthma?

Edit: Just seen his match again Wilson was due to be this afternoon, so no chance, very harsh. Great player that was often under the radar 10+ years ago.

I have to disagree. I think Barry Hearn was spot on in slamming him for pulling out. He's banked £20k and taken away the chance to play at the crucible for someone else. He must have known all along he wouldn't play the final tournament if he got there, so don't enter the qualifiers and give someone else a chance.

Back
Top Bottom