• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

2070S to ??

XFX 7900 XT was £548.82 yesterday. Alternatively the 4070 Ti Super was £575.20 earlier on last month. Keep an eye out for deals and you can save a bundle if you are patient.
think you should be known as deal man henceforth :p

Are we thinking my 5800X3D is going to be fine and not bottleneck those cards? Then I start going down the bit by bit upgrades and before you know it, I have a new PC I didn't really want haha!
5800X3D is fine for either of those cards, especially at 1440p ultrawide. It'll likely need replacing for the next upgrade, but that's a long ways out.

if you are going to be dropping £1000 and looking for future proofing then wait for new graphic cards in January. £1000 will buy your a 5080 which will be much better than a 4080. If you cant wait then as suggested a 7900XT or 7900XTX or 4080 super take your pick really. If you need ray tracing then 4080 if not then AMD cards are better buy.
Optimistic. I reckon the 5080 will be £1400.

Back
Top Bottom