27” monitor 500£ max budget

Seems like you've made your mind up - but I've got that Asus Rog OLED I mentioned and it's *incredible*.
Hey mate. have you got this delivered and set up yet? Interested to hear your brief thoughts, particularly as you said you'd be using in a bright room

Hey mate. have you got this delivered and set up yet? Interested to hear your brief thoughts, particularly as you said you'd be using in a bright room
I have.

It's, frankly. incredible. Honestly? If you'd not read 'glossy' or 'wow you might get reflections' you simply wouldn't know. It's absolutely superb. Like I had hoped, it's no different than using a MacBook for reflections (which honestly I don't think in ~15 years of using them, I've ever noticed any!

I have.

It's, frankly. incredible. Honestly? If you'd not read 'glossy' or 'wow you might get reflections' you simply wouldn't know. It's absolutely superb. Like I had hoped, it's no different than using a MacBook for reflections (which honestly I don't think in ~15 years of using them, I've ever noticed any!
Great thanks, sounds like a ringing endorsement so I'll add this to the compare list!

Back
Top Bottom