3.5" to a 2.5" Slot OR a way to Secure a 3.5" Drive?

Associate
Hello,

Really random this as I know there's tons of information on 2.5" into 3.5" slot but I have the other way. Now there is room for the 3.5" drive. Essentially I have a Lian Li II mesh case and above the power supply there's an area for 2 SSD's however I want to add 2 Hard drives there (I have a large need for storage as the other 3 bays are taken and already have an external bay with 2 additional hard drives). They state 2 SSDs because they screw from underneath I suspect to secure? So I was wondering is there some convertor out there for 2.5 to 3.5? If not I really am going to have to get imaginative!

Any help is appreciated :)!

Cheers,

Martin.

Don't think such an adapter exists because you can make a reasonable assumption that in most cases a 3.5 drive won't fit where a 2.5 drive will (naturally there are exceptions). Some double sided velcro tape will do the job, although i'd be inclinded to remove said drives during transport (the tape will hold, but it naturally won't hold the same as screws). It depends how anal you want to be about the fitting, i had my storage drive velcroed to the bottom of my case for years.

Back
Top Bottom