3 dead and 5 wounded in suspected Terror attack in Germany - not even headline news anymore.

Capodecina
Soldato
You are sounding more and more like my 87 year neighbour who is convinced those carpet heads are going to move to her village and rape her grandchildren because that nice Mr Farage told her they would.
@The Running Man - Do please forgive my asking and feel free not to answer if it is a sensitive or impertinent question but how old are you?
You do sound as if you are horrified at what has happened to England since the passing of Queen Victoria.

Soldato
Frankly, pretty much everything you post would in many people's eyes be seen as outright racist :rolleyes:
If you're talking about who i think you're talking about that's why i put him on ignore, it's one thing to post what in many people's eyes could be seen as outright racist but it's quiet another to constantly post cropped, curated, screenshots without referencing where they came from.

It's just a form of gish galloping as it takes inordinately more time to try and workout where they've been taken from and even after you wasted your time you normally discover the person who posted it hasn't read the article because it's either behind a paywall or the actual article paints a different picture than the screenshot that was posted and the threads moved on. TBH i think they spend most of their time online search for race-baiting clickbait articles.

Capodecina
Soldato
If you're talking about who i think you're talking about that's why i put him on ignore . . .
I believe that I have only one person on "Ignore"; in his case, because of his pathological hatred of the NHS based on something that happened to some relative of his.

I am always reluctant entirely to ignore the views of others unless they are clearly trolling or they consistently express views that to absolutely anybody are manifestly untrue.

However, I am inclined to agree with you that some people do seem so totally deluded that there may be not be the remotest possibility that one might shake them out of their foolishness.

Soldato
No we don't. Everything is open. You can travel anywhere in the country (and beyond) for any reason. Incidence rates are at or below 10 per 100,000 in almost the whole country. Where I live it's 4.5.

Thanks for the correction, I have updated my original post. I was relaying something from a conversation with colleagues in Germany, but having checked, it looks like I completely misunderstood the context they were talking about. Chuffing idiot :(

Soldato
I believe that I have only one person on "Ignore"; in his case, because of his pathological hatred of the NHS based on something that happened to some relative of his.

I am always reluctant entirely to ignore the views of others unless they are clearly trolling or they consistently express views that to absolutely anybody are manifestly untrue.

However, I am inclined to agree with you that some people do seem so totally deluded that there may be not be the remotest possibility that one might shake them out of their foolishness.
I'm fine with untrue, foolishness or even deluded, they're all things that can be reasoned with (IMO). What i can't deal with are people being intentionally dishonest and wasting people's time, surely it can't be harder to post a link to an article than a screenshot of the same article.

Caporegime
She's probably saying the exact converse about you, down at the Darby and Joan club ;) My neighbour just puts up a Confederate flag outside ;)

What what that be then? She is saying her neighbour thinks the carpet heads wont be moving to the small village in Durham and raping her granddaughters and he just cant see the truth?

Soldato
No we don't. Everything is open. You can travel anywhere in the country (and beyond) for any reason. Incidence rates are at or below 10 per 100,000 in almost the whole country. Where I live it's 4.5.

The only restrictions are if you want to visit the UK, you have to quarantine on your return. And Germany isn't yet (For some unknown reason) on UK's Green list.

This was reported in Germany as a man with a history of mental problems. It wasn't described as a pure ideological or terrorist attack, thus the exposure wasn't that great but it did make all the news as you would expect.
If you don't test that much, you won't see that much.

Permabanned
What what that be then? She is saying her neighbour thinks the carpet heads wont be moving to the small village in Durham and raping her granddaughters and he just cant see the truth?

Yes, that's almost certainly what people of her opinion will be saying, basically that people of your opinion are in denial about mass immigration, so called asylum seekers and their views of Christians, homosexuals and women. She's not likely to be thinking you're probably right and these people coming in dinghies are all for bettering the UK and giving their all for our greater good in thanks for our hospitality, is she? :) Give her my regards!

Caporegime
Yes, that's almost certainly what people of her opinion will be saying, basically that people of your opinion are in denial about mass immigration, so called asylum seekers and their views of Christians, homosexuals and women. She's not likely to be thinking you're probably right and these people coming in dinghies are all for bettering the UK and giving their all for our greater good in thanks for our hospitality, is she? :) Give her my regards!

Ah but I am not in denial about immigration though. I do see and understand the problems over it and she isnt talking about illegal immigration, she was talking about Turkey joining the EU and hence 29 million rapists would be moving here legally the following month. I am in denial that carpet heads will be moving into our village anytime soon and raping all the children though. Clearly you seem to agree with her.

Associate

Luckily for us we did.

Until two weeks ago you had to have a test (city or state certfied testing centre) before you go to a restuarant, bar (That has now changed, you no longer have to). All businesses had to offer free tests to all staff, and we still do them twice a week.

Any person suspected of having Corona could have a free PCP test at their doctors or testing centre. You also could have one free one before going on holiday if the destination required it.

Anyway, drifing off topic.

Capodecina
Soldato
Way off topic . . . but . . . related to testing . . .

I was once told in a lecture of a story from when BSE was raging in UK cattle and beef and beef products from the UK could not be sold in France.
Some French Government Minister was interviewed on a UK TV channel and was asked whether BSE was present in cattle in France.
"No, it isn't" he replied.
"Do you test for BSE" he was asked.
"No, why would we, it isn't present" was his considered response :D

Capodecina
Soldato
No.

But other people was (sic)!

Read the links ect (sic) will ya.
Your (sic) getting worse at this.
Actually I don't believe you.

I challenge you to show me a credible source for your claim that the man was "shouting "God is great" while killing people" - go on, prove me wrong :D

ps - Are you by any chance a Cuban? That might explain a lot.

Raz

Raz

Soldato
Ah but I am not in denial about immigration though. I do see and understand the problems over it and she isnt talking about illegal immigration, she was talking about Turkey joining the EU and hence 29 million rapists would be moving here legally the following month. I am in denial that carpet heads will be moving into our village anytime soon and raping all the children though. Clearly you seem to agree with her.

The problem with that...limited...way of thinking over simplifies things vastly. Are all immigrants from Muslim countries (ultimately I think this is more about Muslim immigration rather than say white people from the US ( a nation that sent thousands of troops over to the UK during WW2, some of which committed rape against English women but hey let's not go there) actually Muslim? No.

But thanks to certain people, the view is that immigrants are criminals and rapists and want Islam to take over and anyone who supports immigration just wants to watch Britain burn.

Plenty of non-white non-Muslims (including ex-Muslims) immigrate to the UK and like thousands of Muslim immigrants contribute to the UK.

But this 'limited' way of thinking results in idiots running into Gurdwaras or other places killing/assaulting non-Muslims because they're brown and must be evil Muslims. This just proves that as great as Western education is, idiots are always going to be idiots.

Soldato
Actually I don't believe you.

I challenge you to show me a credible source for your claim that the man was "shouting "God is great" while killing people" - go on, prove me wrong :D

ps - Are you by any chance a Cuban? That might explain a lot.

From the OP

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-57618354

https://www.reuters.com/world/europ...ed-off-following-stabbing-reports-2021-06-25/

https://www.wsj.com/articles/three-killed-in-knife-attack-in-germany-11624653718

You really need to read the whole thread.

Back
Top Bottom