3 dead and 5 wounded in suspected Terror attack in Germany - not even headline news anymore.

Just remember, super diversity is good. Despite extremist, rape gangs etc

Ask the families if these dead people if the diversity was good for them.
Your unattributed photograph comes from the Economist (LINK) and is predictably disingenuous and divisive.

In the past many immigrants "were from Ireland or Commonwealth countries, such as India, Jamaica and Pakistan.". Nowadays, "the majority have been workers or students, who often turn into workers after finishing their courses".

Many are "Eastern Europeans who arrived between the liberalisation of EU migration in 2004 and the slamming of the door at the end of 2020. Poles and Romanians are now the second- and fourth-largest foreign-born groups".

So, not likely to be Extremist Islamic Terrorists then; just aspirational, hard-working Eastern Europeans who are doing the jobs that are beneath the indigenous population.

Frankly, pretty much everything you post would in many people's eyes be seen as outright racist :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Your unattributed photograph comes from the Economist (LINK) and is predictably disingenuous and divisive.

In the past many immigrants "were from Ireland or Commonwealth countries, such as India, Jamaica and Pakistan.". Nowadays, "the majority have been workers or students, who often turn into workers after finishing their courses".

Many are "Eastern Europeans who arrived between the liberalisation of EU migration in 2004 and the slamming of the door at the end of 2020. Poles and Romanians are now the second- and fourth-largest foreign-born groups".

So, not likely to be Extremist Islamic Terrorists then; just aspirational, hard-working Eastern Europeans who are doing the jobs that are beneath the indigenous population.

Frankly, pretty much everything you post would in many people's eyes be seen as outright racist :rolleyes:

This killer wasnt Eastern European Polish by the sounds of it.

Let's see what the 2021 census says about UK population demographic shifts.

Its quite easy how to tell.

If they are male, straight and muslim, they never had any safety issues in any Islamic country.

Such extremists aren't even going to pretend to be gay, christian or atheist.

Or ya know, if Islam is so great, why do we need to take in anyone claiming asylum from Islamic countries?

It's clearly all Britain's fault that other countries are homophobic and intolerant anyway.... ;)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-57606847

If it weren't for Britain's colonial past these places would all be paradise on earth where everyone is treated equally and fairly regardless of their religion, sexuality, gender or ethnicity.... Or so the BBC would have us believe! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
a building in the US collapsed yesterday, 150 missing feared dead.
I had not heard that reported on the radio, maybe it happened overnight, but it was a surprise to me that it had not been reported

The Florida one right? I was shocked how little coverage that was getting. I barely knew about it the next day!

The reporters would need to be able to get there to find out information and Germany currently has lockdown restrictions more severe than ours. I'd argue Journalism isn't essential travel.
thats why free lance journalists exist who can do it for you without travelling countries

. . . If it weren't for Britain's colonial past these places would all be paradise on earth where everyone is treated equally and fairly regardless of their religion, sexuality, gender or ethnicity....
Whilst it may be true that religious and racial intolerance and the rejection of the LBGTQ+ message around much of the world is down to past British prejudices, this has absolutely sweet FA to do with the suggestion that a terrorist attack in Wurzburg has anything to do with terrorism; a claim for which I have seen no justification. It seems that the attacker had mental problems.

However, don't let facts get in the way of another Islamophobic rant :rolleyes:

And if you looked at the the 1970's to 1990's you would conclude Catholics had the monopoly on UK terror attacks, despite being denounced by the church.

Ban Catholics?
The Vatican spoke out against IRA Terrorism . . . anywhere at all :confused:

Why was I not told :mad:

Whilst it may be true that religious and racial intolerance and the rejection of the LBGTQ+ message around much of the world is down to past British prejudices,

Frankly I think the notion that racial/sexual intolerance around the world is the fault of British colonialism is an utterly ludicrous thing to suggest but you carry on believing what you like....

Whilst the BBC story may have nothing directly to do with the attack I think it shows the level of bias in the UK's state owned media outlet and the narrative they're pursuing.

Frankly I think the notion that racial/sexual intolerance around the world is the fault of British colonialism is an utterly ludicrous thing to suggest but you carry on believing what you like....

Whilst the BBC story may have nothing directly to do with the attack I think it shows the level of bias in the UK's state owned media outlet and the narrative they're pursuing.

Fault? No. Exploited it? Yes.

. . . Whilst the BBC story may have nothing directly to do with the attack I think it shows the level of bias in the UK's state owned media outlet and the narrative they're pursuing.
Really? REALLY?

At least you acknowledge that your shoehorned story has sweet FA to do with allegations of terrorism and your bizarre claim is based on your belief in some sort of anti LGBTQ+ bias on behalf of what you describe as the "State" (i.e. Publicly) owned British Broadcasting Corporation - which is I suppose something :rolleyes:

We sent missionaries to calm and moralise the savages, not that it appears to have done much good. Is there no end to the lengths you'll go to in order to support anti British sentiment?

You mean cultural genocide?

If we're going to use the church as some sort of moral high-ground then I present the mass graves of indigenous persons in Canada as exhibit A. Though if it being marginally irrelevant due it being Canada, then I present exhibit B... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welsh_Not

Last edited:
How many lives lost or ruined is enough before we say no more?

I was thinking about a thread on the effects of alcohol consumption on society, I think your sentence would fit in perfectly in that.

More on topic though, since you generally put immigrants into one negative category, would you actually describe yourself as a racist? Or anti-immigration from non-white countries only?

Back
Top Bottom