• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3060Ti

Soldato
To put things into perspective,

The 1080Ti (that's the top tier **80 class of graphics cards) was the same price, at launch, as the now mid range **60 series cards. That's TWO TIERS BELOW!! Just how much extracting the urine will people put up with before they say sod it?

Why would anybody say "sod it"?
If they don't want to pay that money for the Asus Rog Strix they can just buy a different brand... The Palit is £390

You couldn't buy a 1080TI for £390 at launch so your post makes no sense

Associate
All the these friend builts and getting it for my bothers just smells of scalper

well, not that you probably believe me, but I can assure you I'm not putting mine up for sale for a profit. I'll just use it until I can get something faster and my friend will be buying it for his sons machine at the same price I paid or less.

Back
Top Bottom