• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3060Ti

Associate
Just managed to pre-order this,
Review here say's it quiet...

There were complaints of the zotac 3070 twin edge being loud and now the 3060ti has a similar but slightly smaller cooler with much the same power output(200 vs 220 watts from the board)
Many of the of the triple fan 3060ti and 3070 are really quiet and the zotac is definitely louder than these but may not be excessively loud, people could be exaggerating.
I'll see what it's like when I get mine, I hope that the 3060ti runs well with undervolted. An undervolt my 1070 fe make it possible for me to run a much lower fan speed than stock.

I do hope this is a mistake

https://www.techpowerup.com/review/zotac-geforce-rtx-3060-ti-twin-edge/31.html

2569 RPM under load would be too loud

Last edited:
Associate
I agree with Skyboy. 3060Ti isnt for 4k, but it is OK for 1440p IMHO. You arent going to get really high framerates in 1440p without turning down settings in some games. If you want high fps and 1440p jump up to the 3070 or beyond. If you dont care about fps much and 60 or even lower is acceptable to you, the 3060ti will serve you just fine, even in 4k.

Soldato
What kind of GPU chip power draw are people getting in GPU-Z on their FEs? Mine is only around 180W which seems quite low? That’s with the power limit at 110% in afterburner too.

Soldato
Managed to overclock the core by 160, and memory 1200 gives me the best Heaven scores so far whilst being stable in everything I’ve tested. Boosts to 2145 almost constantly at 58 degrees (85% fan speed). This is with 110% power limit. Very pleased.

Soldato
Managed to overclock the core by 160, and memory 1200 gives me the best Heaven scores so far whilst being stable in everything I’ve tested. Boosts to 2145 almost constantly at 58 degrees (85% fan speed). This is with 110% power limit. Very pleased.

Very nice I cant wait get mine.

DPD are still showing they haven't received the parcel yet, anyone else the same? Knowing my luck the van got burgled :D

Soldato
Cheers :D
Have you done any game benchmarks? I'm gonna bench some games with my 1070 and then with the 3060 compare results.
Not yet. Just played a bit of Warzone and didn’t pay too much attention to the FPS. I’ll run the Shadow of War bench later this evening.

It’s a bit quicker than my RX570 :D

Associate
to be honest i wish i had not bothered with the 3060Ti , i should have aimed a little higher and save the extra needed rofl ;) (to late now me thinks , as it is waiting to be shipped)

I'm a little unsure too, I had the choice of a 3060ti zotac for £470 or a 3070 gigabyte for £580. In the short term the 3060 ti is plenty but it's not a long term solution for me. Little to no chance of getting a 3080 this side of Christmas.

If I'm not happy with the Zotac I'll just play Cyberpunk on it and sell on for RRP or slightly under. I doubt there will be any problem selling at close to RRP even in January - February.

Back
Top Bottom