• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3060Ti

HeX

HeX

Soldato
Still no official word on this card? Strange that there's cards out in the wild and shop listings appearing but nothing from nVidia to even acknowledge it exists...

Associate
I think Nvidia have tied up so many people in NDAs recently, that they've accidently prohibited themselves from annoncing their own card

Soldato
I think Nvidia have tied up so many people in NDAs recently, that they've accidently prohibited themselves from annoncing their own card

Maybe they think there won't be a mad rush if they just randomly drop.

Too late now though with the leaked listings.

Associate
I would have thought there would be more information by now on pricing and such so people could decide which version they want to buy - given scalpers will buy anything to sell on for a profit its not really giving people who actually want the card a chance to compare and decide as they'll have to decide on the day in the 10 minute rush before they all sell out.

Soldato
should defo be more stock than other cards i hear so hopefully shops dont put the price up too much with excuses such as low stock. Well have to see tho, i wouldnt shop here for one tho id go with a place that wont bump the prices sneakily. From sounds of it tho it should be a nice under 400 card that rivals a 2080 super so good for 1440p users.

Caporegime
should defo be more stock than other cards i hear so hopefully shops dont put the price up too much with excuses such as low stock. Well have to see tho, i wouldnt shop here for one tho id go with a place that wont bump the prices sneakily. From sounds of it tho it should be a nice under 400 card that rivals a 2080 super so good for 1440p users.

But that doesn't sound much better than what we had last generation with the 5700XT.

The 5700XT wasn't my favourite card in the world because it occupied a price point that it shouldn't have been in, although that's laughable given the current situation.

But a 3060Ti that only performs say 10% faster at the same price point a year on sounds even worse

Soldato
But that doesn't sound much better than what we had last generation with the 5700XT.

The 5700XT wasn't my favourite card in the world because it occupied a price point that it shouldn't have been in, although that's laughable given the current situation.

But a 3060Ti that only performs say 10% faster at the same price point a year on sounds even worse

Personally id like it if it was about 350, but with the way things are its probs at least 400 which is about 40 quid more than rrp i think? If it was 299 then id love to buy one maybe lol.

Associate
Considering I've just sold my 1080 Ti for £375 I'll happily grab one of these at 369.. the Ti was enough for me but pocketing £6 whilst gaining 25% sometimes more depending on the game (DOOM) isn't a bad shout and yes that is at 4k!

Back
Top Bottom