• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3090 is NOT a gaming card - Gamers Nexus DESTROYS the 3090

Soldato
The Review below posted in another thread confirms Greebo's comment about them not binning the GPU's. This review sample tops out with a +15 Mhz overclock. Hopefully the 3090's will have generally better silicon.

https://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/9...6s-Rn-E2LHbz1E6QruVPnKzLsvFmLRpoa5ZzvA4yno4s8

Did even read the review mate.

No?

The card is already +195mhz out of the box, and you're complaining about another 15mhz to make it +210mhz?

How many FE cards can do +210mhz? Not many...

Caporegime

No?

The card is already +195mhz out of the box, and you're complaining about another 15mhz to make it +210mhz?

No because other cards dont get the power limit of the oc strix.

The point was some strix oc cards hit 2100 and others only hit 2025 so its a lottery.

Plenty of other cards by other manufacturers sometimes hit 2100 as well.

Nvidia said there is a 10% chance you get a bin 2 chip and win the silicon lottery. Clearly they arent all bin 2 chips on oc strix cards and they are just chips that can do the 1960 boost. Thats all.

Hence the asus chips probably arent speed binned

Associate

No?

As Greebo said. I was pointing out something he said earlier. Not complaining.

Associate
OP
I deal.... In business. Call me anytime you need a stable IDAAS with a strong CIAM structure, coated in all the latest goodies in the SSO space. Cheap prices, quick delivery and satisfactory results.

IDAAS is dangerous kids. (And wastes massive amounts of dev time.....)

Back
Top Bottom