• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3090 vram

Soldato
With COD seen 21Gb or so, however its pretty much just caching. The game just slowly loads up the Vram, its obviously cached rather then actually being used as when I leave the game into the menu it still shows a crazy amount as being committed or so committed.

Cyberpunk 2077 with everything maxed and no DLSS I have seen 15GB used peak. However all maxed and no DLSS at 4k kills FPS even on a 3090 so realistically need to use some DLSS if your maxing it. With Balanced DLSS find with most things notched up, seen peaks of around 12gb, but usually around the 9gb mark or so.

Associate
I've seen about 20GB of VRAM being used, X-Plane 11 at 4K with options set to load assets normally kept in memory in VRAM instead for extra performance.

Soldato
Looks like I made the right decision getting the 3090.

Not really. I have a 3090 also but COD Caches a lot. When its saying the game is using 20GB vram in a menu, its obviously not correct and just using the extra capacity as its there. Very different from committed vs using whats there.

Back
Top Bottom