• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
Does anyone have a good way of getting notified for stock drops for FE cards, having tracked through some of the discord channels, ive yet to find one that notified for Nvidias site directly

Ive used the part alert telegraph app, it’s got me and my friends 7 fe cards between us.

Associate
How have you managed to get 7 cards? Is that 7 separate accounts, to 7 different addresses with 7 different payment cards/methods?

I got a 3080 in one of the 1st drops and then another for a friend. I moved address in between so all my details changed and it was when they still accepted PayPal. 3 friends have brought me 2 3060ti and a 3070 for mining as I can’t get anymore obviously due to them already having my details in their system. Two other friend’s brought cards for themselves after I told them about the telegram group.

All the cards ever brought after being alerted but the telegraph app. Its definitely the best I’ve used, one of my friend who got me a 3060ti is the least techs person I’ve ever met and she still got me one. As I said sign up to the telegram alert and get a account in the fe seller. 3080’s are still tougher to get but the others are easy enough if your prepared.

Soldato
I got a 3080 in one of the 1st drops and then another for a friend. I moved address in between so all my details changed and it was when they still accepted PayPal. 3 friends have brought me 2 3060ti and a 3070 for mining as I can’t get anymore obviously due to them already having my details in their system. Two other friend’s brought cards for themselves after I told them about the telegram group.

All the cards ever brought after being alerted but the telegraph app. Its definitely the best I’ve used, one of my friend who got me a 3060ti is the least techs person I’ve ever met and she still got me one. As I said sign up to the telegram alert and get a account in the fe seller. 3080’s are still tougher to get but the others are easy enough if your prepared.

You know, nobody really wants to hear about you gaming the system for mining...because its utterly selfish individuals like yourself that are so much part of the problem :rolleyes:

..and that's a very, very mild rebuke compared to what I'd really like to say about your post, but I value my forum & MM access, too much to let fly.

Associate
You know, nobody really wants to hear about you gaming the system for mining...because its utterly selfish individuals like yourself that are so much part of the problem :rolleyes:

..and that's a very, very mild rebuke compared to what I'd really like to say about your post, but I value my forum & MM access, too much to let fly.

jog on m8, he asked me how me and my friends got 7 cards so I answered him.

Associate
He doesn't need to jog on lets be real you made the point of saying you and your friends got x amount of cards between you, then you changed that to, they got them for you to mine with, slight difference.

Associate
He doesn't need to jog on lets be real you made the point of saying you and your friends got x amount of cards between you, then you changed that to, they got them for you to mine with, slight difference.

I didn’t change anything, I said we got x amount of cards between us. Doesn’t matter that 3 of them brought them for me, my point was 5 people I know personally have got fe cards after being alerted by part alert telegram.

Back
Top Bottom