• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
Checked today between 5am-6am, day before the 3070 launch. Nothing for me and the site wasn't running slow so that might be a sign.

It was running a little slow for me this time yesterday though

Not sure why I thought 3070 were launching tomorrow

Last edited:
Associate
I think digital river apis not working at the moment. If you look at the 2060 super you'll notice a constant spinner (504 gateway error). I was reading somewhere on discord. People that using bots getting errors at the moment as well. I hope they are updating their apis and putting more measures in place to stop/slow these bots.

Associate
All received and installed :) need to get a 12 pin connector the supplied connector is awful.

5c3KkEi.jpg

Has anyone else had the pending charge on their credit card disappear and the £650 return to available balance?

Soldato
Awesome bud, enjoy it. Its going to be a long night. I hope some more users here will get one this week.

I saw on discord there is now free bots people using :) man I feel like this is a loosing battle already.
I think there's a lot of kind of scaremongering with this. If NV implemented anti-bot code on the API too I don't think it'd be possible at least for many of the simple bots and most if not all are.
However, creating something to notify only is not too difficult to do but ordering would need to be manual

Back
Top Bottom