• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
Managed to get a 3080 without any trouble, but I was on the PC at the time and saw the Discord notiff from part alerts, never did see the green add to basket button though, but there was something clickable where it was suppost to be. (only knew where to click from seeing the 3090's sitting in stock for hours)

Soldato
You already have a 3070fe in your signature...you can only get one card per person per generation...did you buy the 1st one, that's probably why now being declined

I know the rule is just 1 FE card per generation, but I fancied an upgrade. I tried with a different address, different IP address, new account, new payment method. But the payment got declined twice.

Maybe they can match up names on different accounts, I don't know.

Did anyone manage to buy a 2nd FE card at the last drop?

Last edited:
Soldato
Well, the RTX 3080 FEs were very difficult to buy in 2021, perhaps harder than now. I think they were going in seconds in some drops, so you see the problem.

Nvidia doesn't produce enough reference models, it's really all for show. Nor does AMD, who don't even sell them in the UK.

There's no need for them to be competitive on price. Both easily sell all their cards.

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone else get their payment declined buying an FE?

Suppose I'll have to see what the RTX 4000 series pricing is like at the end of the year.

Associate
Got update emails, payment authorised so just waiting for order to be picked, so look like I got lucky. Did have a panic about this 12 pin connector, but see they supply an adapter. Vega 56 will be going for sale, just not sure if I trust eBay or not

Associate
Ah, even though I was on the partalert discord and had all notifications setup, both my phone and PC app didn't notify me, great, another one missed! Well my GTX 960 2GB, will have to keep sweating!! With NIS I still manage to run most new games luckily...

Back
Top Bottom