• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
Nice surprise, my card arrived today, was expecting it on Monday. Quality bit of packing, the box feels metallic. Now need to find some time to get it installed. Never knew about telegr until I saw posts on here, so thanks to the forum members on here

Soldato
I have quite an aggressive fan curve as noise doesn't bother me and I get mid to high 60's depending on the game with close to 100% GPU usage.

Fan is set to 80% though, at around 70% I'd imagine I'd be 70ish degrees.

My games crash when I have the core set above 1900, even with a higher voltage.

Associate
Mine arrived today. Ordered 21:37 on Thursday evening and arrived Saturday morning at 9:30am. Very pleased so far and it feels and looks very high quality. I can’t believe how much it weighs!!

what should this card get in 3Dmark with a decent cpu? Around 16-17k?

Soldato
I might want to try for a 3060ti, so have a question about payment and best chance to grab.

I know to use fe partalert on telegram, but what about payment. Should I have my card details saved with the competitor, then just leave logged in on my phone, so went the alert comes I can just click through without having to fill stuff in or does it reserve it once it's in basket so you have time to enter details etc.

Thanks.

Soldato
I might want to try for a 3060ti, so have a question about payment and best chance to grab.

I know to use fe partalert on telegram, but what about payment. Should I have my card details saved with the competitor, then just leave logged in on my phone, so went the alert comes I can just click through without having to fill stuff in or does it reserve it once it's in basket so you have time to enter details etc.

Thanks.

I had created an account and logged in with the competitor but not entered payment details. I still had time to get through checkout.

Soldato
what power limit have you set?

My card goes to 123% which probably helps!

My power limit goes to 114%. I've got it running at 2010mhz core clock with 981mv
Mine’s all stock on fans and voltage with +125/+749 and it regularly hits 2100Mhz with the VRAM at 21Gbps.

Mid 60’s, occasionally higher 60’s.

Hmm its frustrating me now. I have a a corsair rmx 1000w psu so I don't think my psu is the issue. I'll have a tinker again later and see what happens

Associate
My power limit goes to 114%. I've got it running at 2010mhz core clock with 981mv

Hmm its frustrating me now. I have a a corsair rmx 1000w psu so I don't think my psu is the issue. I'll have a tinker again later and see what happens

I know how frustrating it can be.

But looking into it the gains tend to be really minimal.

I think the days of getting huge gains in overclocking that actually give noticeable benefit are slowly dying.

HRL

HRL

Soldato

Nope, it’s not your PSU as I’m using the same model.

Personally, I wouldn’t worry about it, just leave at stock and add a mild OC on the GPU and VRAM and let it do it’s thing.

I did manage to get +190 benchmarking but as has been pointed out already, the gains are minimal and it just guzzles more power and gets warmer.

Associate
I run mine at 1815 @ 850mv, this is 100% stable over months of use. Means the temps stay low 60s, and fans barely ever crack 1000rpm. Usually sits at about 290W when under 100% load, so saving some power too.
Scores about the same as stock too on 3dMark.

I did intially spend a lot of time trying to go higher, but would get the occasional game crash, and that just got annoying than the minimal gains. (Nothing like crashing mid-GTA V heist!)

Persoanlly think OC'ing is really only for chasing bench scores now. For everyday, its just better to UV, lower temps, lower power and usually the same or slightly better performance.

Soldato
Interesting to see what undervolts others are using.

I'm currently at 875/1900, runs everything maxed out at 3440x100-100hz, temps stay in the sixties and is rock solid with the highest stressing RT titles I run, Control and CP2077.

Back
Top Bottom