360 red lights

Soldato
OP
well i took it back to store today got money back for console and game (witch i nearly finished anyway :p)they said they prob not get any instock for a few weeks.I am just going to wait a maybe a couple of months befor rushing out and getting another one.I was told by the guy in the shop that in march there is a limited edition halo 3 console.I dont know if this is true or not anyone else heard anything about this?

Associate
Me and my mate got ours on the same day mine is standing up his was lying down he got red light once and stood his up i have never had the red light and his has never had it since??

Soldato
LoadsaMoney said:
All these red lights don't sound to promising, don't know what to do now, wether to wait for a newer revision or what.

LoadsaMoney just buy one m8.
how man times have you bought a graphics card only to hear someone else having problems?
despite the shortage a lot of 360's have been sold and the internet is a voice for complaints of things going wrong.
how many threads have you seen " i love my 100% working xbox360 ".
and there are many many working uinits.

best console i've ever owned.
:)

Caporegime
movingtables said:
LoadsaMoney just buy one m8.
how man times have you bought a graphics card only to hear someone else having problems?
despite the shortage a lot of 360's have been sold and the internet is a voice for complaints of things going wrong.
how many threads have you seen " i love my 100% working xbox360 ".
and there are many many working uinits.

best console i've ever owned.
:)

Yeah thats true, and my nephews one aint gone **** up yet, and neither has my mates, and as i said earlier he plays it every day for about 10hrs solid. :D

Ive got one on order at Game, i phoned them the other day and they said they were expecting a lot in in the next week or so, so if i leave my name and number they'll give me a ring the day before, so i can go and pick one up, so ive done that, but in the mean time ive been out looking see if i can get one sooner, but no joy.

Soldato
Called DHL back today to sort collection of my xbox out. The guy i was chatting too, seemed a friendly bloke, said, and i quote, "we've had so, so many of these back. Hundreds, literally hundreds".

Quite shocked at that, that's just one guy based in one area...dread to think how many in total have had to go back. Doesn't bother me too much, as long as i get it back soon and in full working order i'll be happy.

Soldato
Tried&Tested said:
Called DHL back today to sort collection of my xbox out. The guy i was chatting too, seemed a friendly bloke, said, and i quote, "we've had so, so many of these back. Hundreds, literally hundreds".

Quite shocked at that, that's just one guy based in one area...dread to think how many in total have had to go back. Doesn't bother me too much, as long as i get it back soon and in full working order i'll be happy.

i talked to brenda from DHL this morning, she said the same thing, got to say DHL are very friendly ENGLISH people, i can understand what they are saying to me

Soldato
Well, DHL picked my xbox up from work today (they really seem to be a very good company from my experiences so far). Again, this guy couldnt help but comment on the number of xboxes being returned..adding that MS were covering up how big this problem really was. Anyway, he said i should have it back by Thursday!...but i wont hold my breath.

Soldato
Mine is a core, never had a HDD. I very much doubt that'd be the issue...unless you're joking, hard to tell.

Can't wait to get it back though...haven't finished any of the five games i've got at the moment!

Caporegime
Just got my Premium pack today from Game, only had about 10 minutes on it so far just to maker sure it was working ok, which it was, gona give it a good work out later on.

Anyone know where you go to register it online, i used the link from the back of the manual, but all i get is a page saying not found, could be an old link etc... only place ive found about registering is for the forums and what not, but all i want to do is register me sexbox console, unless that is the registering of course ?

Thanks. :)

Associate
Just for the record, I got my core on launch week and I havnt had any problems. I have had it on for over 6 hours a time and it never crashed, It has a hdd attached aswell and that works fine too :) Wooeeiiooo

Don
mmj_uk said:
have all you guys with red lights etc tried removing the HD units? probably just software bugs as usual. :p

No it's definately not a HD issue, i had a core upgraded pack. Removed all the cables, hdd e.t.c still wouldn't work. It could be a HDD failure on some, but deffo no on these cases.

Back
Top Bottom