• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3DMark Sky Diver Benchmark Thread

Caporegime
Associate
How's that even possible? I'd expect that to need around 1.5v.

Magic! :cool:

Honestly though it's a combination of phase change cooling and more importantly the best luck that I've ever had in the silicon lottery. Hell the chip can do 4.6GHz at 1.08V. 5.2GHz is 1.22V. Stock cooling 4.5GHz also possible without ever reaching 90C.

Was the first chip I bought too.

Too bad it wont help me with this bench since all it wants is as many cores as possible. Gotta fire up the 3930K system maybe.

Soldato
Magic! :cool:

Honestly though it's a combination of phase change cooling and more importantly the best luck that I've ever had in the silicon lottery. Hell the chip can do 4.6GHz at 1.08V. 5.2GHz is 1.22V. Stock cooling 4.5GHz also possible without ever reaching 90C.

Was the first chip I bought too.

Too bad it wont help me with this bench since all it wants is as many cores as possible. Gotta fire up the 3930K system maybe.
Ah nice :p I'm 100% air.
Mine doesn't even do 4.1Ghz at stock volts. Garbage.

Soldato
Is this currently bugged for Nvidia?

Graphics test 1 was nothing but a black screen.

Same for me Nasha, so I would asume a bug.

From Guru3D-

Update: While testing the 3DMark Sky Diver benchmark,
NVIDIA discovered an issue where some of their GPU configurations would render a black screen during benchmarking.
NVIDIA has since solved the issue for these configurations and will be including the fix with their next driver installment coming early next week.
In the interim, if you experience this issue with your configuration please use the 335.23 WHQL driver.

Caporegime
From Guru3D-

Update: While testing the 3DMark Sky Diver benchmark,
NVIDIA discovered an issue where some of their GPU configurations would render a black screen during benchmarking.
NVIDIA has since solved the issue for these configurations and will be including the fix with their next driver installment coming early next week.
In the interim, if you experience this issue with your configuration please use the 335.23 WHQL driver.

Is it affecting scores do you think?

Associate
Is it affecting scores do you think?

Personally I wouldn't trust black screen results. I remember when running Streetfighter Benchmark if you alt+tab or something it gives blank screen and when the benchmark is finish (you hear it) and you alt+tab again you get a way higher FPS average score than else.... but it could be different with 3Dmark Sky Diver... still for serious gaming rigs' the name is still FireStrike :cool:

Back
Top Bottom