• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3DMark Speed Way Benchmark

Soldato
It looks like 4090 cards score 9.7k atock and up to 11.2k overclocked (this is without LN2)

Last edited:
Soldato

Since its the current one in my system - get in early, get in low :p

6900XT @ 2489/2130
5800X3D @ stock
22.10.1 so no specific driver yet for it

Thanks. I wasn't sure if this benchmark was using some Ray tracing or not so wanted to see some AMD scores but I think this score suggests that it is using some Ray Tracing unless there is a bug or driver optimization issue. I don't think it's fully ray traced or path tracer like port Royal, only partially ray traced which I suppose better represents current RT games in the market

Last edited:
Soldato
Thanks. I wasn't sure if this benchmark was using some Ray tracing or not so wanted to see some AMD scores but I think this score suggests that it is using some Ray Tracing unless there is a bug or driver optimization issue. I don't think it's fully ray traced or path tracer like port Royal, only partially ray traced which I suppose better represents current RT games in the market
Shall i change the 6900xt for the 3090?

Soldato
Developed with input from AMD, Intel and NVIDIA, Speed Way is an ideal benchmark for comparing the DirectX 12 Ultimate performance of the latest graphics cards.

DirectX 12 Ultimate is the next-generation application programming interface (API) for gaming graphics. It adds powerful new capabilities to DirectX 12, helping game developers improve visual quality, boost frame rates, reduce loading times and create vast, detailed worlds.

3DMark Speed Way’s engine demonstrates what the latest DirectX API brings to ray-traced gaming, using DirectX Raytracing tier 1.1 for real-time global illumination and real-time ray-traced reflections, coupled with new performance optimizations like mesh shaders.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom