• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3DMark Speed Way Benchmark

Managed to bump my score to: 10,175. Pretty sure this is my limit though, any further tweaks to overclock numbers just crash the test. Results here: https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/81202139

Bumped my score even further today by going massive on the memory and very little on the core clock.

+1600 memory
+95 Core clock
Score 10,451

5800x
Zotac Trinity 4090

I have just been messing about on this and ended up becoming NO 1 in the hall of fame with a score of 11992 :eek: but chose to hide the score as i had some crazy artificing going on and i don't think its fair even though it was a valid run :)

20221018-192318.jpg

Last edited:
I have just been messing about on this and ended up becoming NO 1 in the hall of fame with a score of 11992 :eek: but chose to hide the score as i had some crazy artificing going on and i don't think its fair even though it was a valid run :)

20221018-192318.jpg
Don’t be daft, if it completed post it. My card craps the bed any higher than 2950.

Don’t be daft, if it completed post it. My card craps the bed any higher than 2950.
yeah its a valid run and tbh ive seen jay2cent video where he has similar artificing and post the score so what the hell its up again :cry:

[email protected]
4090 @ 3090Mhz / 1509Mhz

Score: 11992

Currently No1 on Hall of Fame for Speedway :eek::cry:

@Kaapstad can you remove my score from NO1 please and replace with my score from post #57 , My 11992 score has been deemed invalid by 3dmark due to the vram artifacting bug which is why the score was so high as i explained above, i don't think its fair that is left on this leaderboard either as it sets an unrealistic bar for the 4090 and the only way you could possibly beat it was if on LN2 :)

Last edited:
I’m hoping water cooling these will add a few bins on them like the previous generations.
100% it will , i can get mine to increase at least one bin ( +15Mhz ) just but putting the fans to 100% and getting the card down from 65deg to 51deg ... in a waterblock with some liquid metal applied to pull out as much heat from the core as possible and it will be going up a bin or 2 and will probably need to adjust the oc to suit other wise probably try boost to high .

Back
Top Bottom