• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

4870x2 Problems

Associate
OP
Where did you go for ten years?! :eek:

I just forgot really but I got really into League of Legends and didn't really play much else in the last 10 years so haven't been as into the hardware etc. for a while.

For the first couple of years after I made the thread I was working a 8:30am - 5pm job, then working 4 evenings at Makro 5:30pm - 9:30pm and often weekends, main reason I went to uni really!

Also since I made the thread I've been to uni, got a first in computing, got a half-decent job, had time to put on weight, lose all of it, put on weight, lose all of it about 5 times :).

Now I have a bit more time for myself and actually at the moment an extra 2 hours a day as I don't need to commute to work :).

Back
Top Bottom