4K OLED or 4k Mini/Micro LED 32" to 42"

Soldato
Does the C2 work just like a monitor, so if you were to put your pc to sleep, when you wakeup the pc, does it automatically wake up the C2? or does it need to be manually switched on? Also would using the C2 browsing be any different to browsing on a monitor? How bad is text clarity and scaling?

I dont have much option, its either the C2 or PG42UQ right now as I need a monitor asap....... I like the sleek look of the C2, but don't know if I would like it as use as a monitor. I dont game, will be primaily used for productivity and watching 4k content............

You need the LGTV companion app but with this it will behave as a monitor.

The text seems fine to me.

I watch plenty of 4k content and it's incredible.

Can't see any reason to spend loads extra for potentially a bit of extra text clarity

Soldato
Dial in your use case and budget, then pick a panel type and size to go with that.

Example: I spend 70% of my time either coding or messing around doing art. This is generally during daylight hours in a relatively well lit room. From that use case I can deduce that a display with a relatively high brightness, good colour accuracy that isn’t prone to burn in fits my use case better. Because it’s in a well lit environment a matte finish is likely better than glossy. I also know that after having dinged my previous VRR 165Hz screen that a 60Hz spare screen is doing my nut in with mouse trails.

Just do some self reflection, work out your requirements and people will be able to help.

For me I settled on the Sony Inzone M9, not perfect but best fit.

Back
Top Bottom