• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

4K upgrade advice

Soldato
I hope it does not for AMDs sake.

Yes it is possible for AMD to produce a GPU that can beat the GP102 chip but it would be a huge waste of resources.

AMD need to go after NVidia's high volume sales rather than a card not even OcUK stock.

Obviously AMD wouldn't just release a TitanXP killer, they'd also release cut down versions, just like both vendors have for many decades..........

Soldato
If I were you I'd just go with a good solid single 1080 and tune the settings to 60fps.

Most games it won't have too much of an issue. On the odd game high vs ultra settings isn't really worth it. Negligeable visual difference for a decent loss in fps.

Unless you want to go with something like 980Ti SLI which would be a similar price option. But 20-30% less fps for non SLI supporting games.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom