5 days in Lisbon...what to see/do?

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Our tram was jam packed and the tram laboured hard up the hills, at times slower than walking pace!

Impressive considering how old they are.

Last edited:
Associate
U#ber is readily available and we found it very useful for small distances due to the hillyness!

There is a club/bar built into the top of an old multistorey car park in the centre, I forget it's name and amusingly it is not marked so you have to find it - imagine lots of Americans walking round a car park at night trying to find it and the locals not telling them and you get the idea...

Man of Honour
I'm glad I found this thread before making one.

I'm off to Lisbon on the 13th October to the 18th so 4 full days.

We're staying close to the river in Alfama district 4 mins walk from Santa Apolonia station and 13 mins walk from the subway.

We plan to get subway from airport to the metro then 13 min walk, how hard/easy the walk is I dunno considering it may be hilly.

Should be just pay for transport as we go or buy a week ticket? We're going to go to Sintra one day which I think is a 4 Euro return from Rossio station (I hear staff are really horrible in this station?)

Want to see as much as possible in 4 days.

Go to Praça dos Restauradores, near Avenida da Liberdade, and take the Elevador da Glória to Bairro Alto, it’s full of bars, quirky shops, and decent restaurants and cafés, you’ll find Fado singers in some bars, singing their mournful traditional songs, great city Lisboa.

Back
Top Bottom