• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** 5850 Updates IV ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohhh I see the XFX are still currently in stock. sooooooooo temped, but I have to go to south africa with work for 3 weeks in Novemember and figured i'd wait it out until I return. Finger.........hovering.........over.....button....

*** URGENT NOTICE ***

Asus 5850 will not be in today the stock has arrived at the distributor but it wont' get here in time for dispatch today.

hello fatboy ;)

have you receive the five "5850 asus" ?

because my order status do not change it is always : "in our warehouse queue"

OC896755

thanks you

Last edited:
When is the next batch of any 5850's arriving?

There were 10+ xfx's this morning when I was finalising my spec, but as I look to purchase now they're all gone! Must be doing a reasonable business on them :D

When is the next batch of any 5850's arriving?

There were 10+ xfx's this morning when I was finalising my spec, but as I look to purchase now they're all gone! Must be doing a reasonable business on them :D

Anything that 5*** is a hot seller at the moment. Will do a post on Monday I believe I have some good news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom