5UBs Huge CS:GO BETA Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
:D

photo.JPG

Soldato
I counted 44 as of page 12, skipped a over a few that were just screenshots as opposed to photos. Also, some users posted 2 images in the same post (eg one with an edit to prove who they were etc). Plus, some people quoted other people's to reply to how funny they were so those were skipped as well etc.

OcUK Staff
OP
All images above will get a key. :) (PeeJ you just managed to get in there!)

I think the easiest way of me to do this is for you guys to send me a Trust message, with the link to your post. And I shall reply back with your key! :)

Associate
I count about 43 photos but some people are posting multiple photos, which is annoying.

I think I am 39.

I am going to recount.

Soldato
Well, I do have a code, but for some reason, I am stuck to this thread!! Therefore, why not participate?!

I am supposed to be studying. Computer + Java exam on Tuesday (the 12th, not next Tuesday) and what better way to study by including both OCUK and VALVE in my studies!!

oHgGUcuSNzmjtkFvNMOM.png

tdRNch925pP-y7jFBhUK.png

DO NOT SEND ME A CODE as I already have one, but I wanted to join in!

Yes, I know this is not a photo, but a print screen, but technically, I am not participating :o:o Hope you enjoy it!

OcUK Staff
OP
How to get your key if you have posted an image in this thread.

Send me a message through "Trust" linking to your post in this thread, and I will reply back with your key! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom